the disappearing global

Zasz

Dominant
Zasz
uh, i took this screenshot back when i got the global (i think a week ago)... that night, i couldnt find the picture in the pertaining folder (i do it the old-fashioned way, i dont use fraps)... so, i didnt post it.
well, my gf had her 4 year old daughter over, and i set her up with the painting program... accidentally hit ALT and down pops the EDIT screen... and PASTE is enabled. well, i guess its possible, i mean, i hadnt restarted my computer in weeks. so i hit paste, and up pops my long-lost global :D
LOL. trust me to have forgotten to PASTE after "printscreen" X)[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i have yet to get any globals in the good stuff (hunting and mining) *sigh*... i shall go pay more homage to lootius :bowdown:

Please only "Real" globals/hofs in here, the high-value crafting items doesnt count, if there had been Gems in that loot then ok, but it's merely a high value item.

Ppl often make many many in a row of those, we cant have the Hof forum flooded with that.

Moving to crafting.

Sorry.

oh, dont apologize, i only put this here for two reasons...

one was a funny story. unfortunately, it seems noone else finds humour in my idiocy.

the second was to see if the fame points would stick around when you removed them.... i figured you probably would, since i dont see, for the most part, and crafting globals in hof.

i got my first one famed :D thats what counts....

Back