The Entropia Cybertruck

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
In 2008 I cashed out my Entropia account for a good chunk and flipped a few houses into a fully paid for condo. (paid $130k cash on short sale, now worth $450k)

My income has only ever been Entropia, the rental (rents for $2400) for just under 20 years, and a tiny disability check for a lil less.
I was unable to work when I started the game with disabling medical issues. Long story but $500k spent(no insurance) 12 clinical deaths and was in a wheelchair unable to move.

I managed to get in early on Tesla stock with Entropia withdrawls back in 2017 or so, Starting with a $5k withdrawl and I don't even remember what it was for...shop sale or maybe the star finder sale, cant remember.

Already cashed out a bunch to get new lower teeth with 4 titanium implants ($30k)
The Isle of lost avatars land area is the result of a single day $20k gain on $TSLA, that I cashed to buy the land.
a CNC machine ($30k - and been a ton of fun)
and now qualify for and have a reservation for early founders edition Cybertruck ($100k)

Pretty stoked, huge thanks for all of those who helped make it happen.

Fun fact, I will need to sell a number of shares (618 currently) to cover the truck, the cost out of pocket will be only $14,448 (the value of the shares bought at the 23.66 share price at time of cyber truck announcement)

I still may chicken out on this order knowing that the stock value of what I will have to sell to cover it will be so much higher later.
But for now...this is the status:

index.php

In 2008 I cashed out my Entropia account for a good chunk and flipped a few houses into a fully paid for condo. (paid $130k cash on short sale, now worth $450k)

My income has only ever been Entropia, the rental (rents for $2400) for just under 20 years, and a tiny disability check for a lil less.
I was unable to work when I started the game with disabling medical issues. Long story but $500k spent(no insurance) 12 clinical deaths and was in a wheelchair unable to move.

I managed to get in early on Tesla stock with Entropia withdrawls back in 2017 or so, Starting with a $5k withdrawl and I don't even remember what it was for...shop sale or maybe the star finder sale, cant remember.

Already cashed out a bunch to get new lower teeth with 4 titanium implants ($30k)
The Isle of lost avatars land area is the result of a single day $20k gain on $TSLA, that I cashed to buy the land.
a CNC machine ($30k - and been a ton of fun)
and now qualify for and have a reservation for early founders edition Cybertruck ($100k)

Pretty stoked, huge thanks for all of those who helped make it happen.

Fun fact, I will need to sell a number of shares (618 currently) to cover the truck, the cost out of pocket will be only $14,448 (the value of the shares bought at the 23.66 share price at time of cyber truck announcement)

I still may chicken out on this order knowing that the stock value of what I will have to sell to cover it will be so much higher later.
But for now...this is the status:

index.php
You are a very man of means and love your Land Area there.

Started off flipping virtual coins, now we're here with titanium teeth and a Cybertruck on preorder
turning a tale of Entropia and Tesla stocks into a symphony of humble brags

Back