The Entropian Life of Miho!

Miho

Mature
October 7, 2007

My avatar "Sweet Miho Aoki" was born in June 2007.
I choose however to be called only: Miho!

Since then I have hardly been in Entropia at all, just a few times to run arround, chatting and not knowing what to do. But I met a guy inside called Kujo that explained alot to me and told me the cold hard truth about the game and I liked it! Sounds like a real challange.

Im now a disciple of Kujo and my goal now is to graduate in something without making a deposit. If I make it I might celebrate with a deposit and buy myself a present :D

I have been reading alot about the game and Kujo have been verry good at explaining all kinds of aspects of the game, so I have a good clue of what to expect and I like the challange.

At the moment I haven't done jacksh** in game but will start with sweating and see where it goes. I will report my progress here as a diary, mostly for myself, to get my progress in black and white ;)

This is me today: 2007 Oct 7
mihoatstart.jpg

Last edited:
October 8, 2007

Today I went out for my first sweating session! :yay:

I allready had 4 points in "Sweat Gatherer" from when my mentor teached me all about it. After this (my first serious) hour short session Im up to 10 points :)

Only equipment used was my Orange suit, no tools or anything. I didn't die at all, I ran to the turrent when I was in danger. The place was Camp, north of PA.

Here is the result in sweat from my first session:
miho1hour169sweat.jpg

This allso gave me my first titel: Newbie Sweat Gatherer!
Professions achieved: 1 out of 68 :laugh:

miho1hour.jpg

October 9, 2007

Only had time for a quick visit into Entropia today and with all new elements of VU 9.0 I didnt get much sweating done.

However I did build my new avatar and have a screenshot of the new Miho to post here ;)

EDIT: 26/Okt, 2007...
New Look again after Free recreate from MA!
newlook_533679.jpg

Last edited:
Oktober 14, 2007

So... Where did I get the name for my avatar?

Have you seen the movie "Sin City" ?

My favorite character in that movie is called Miho, played by the actress Devon Aoki. You can read more about Miho (aka the defender of Old Town) at this wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miho_(Sin_City)

My avatars name "Sweet Miho Aoki" has the movie characters name as nickname and the actress of Mihos last name as last name, and Sweet is from the movie when a guy calls here Sweet Miho.

I haven't decided what path I will take in Entropia, my mentor suggest handgun, many has said rifle... but to be a true Miho I would have to go longblade and if it had been possible: dual katanas :D

Here someone made a music video (youtube) with all sceens that Miho is in from the movie Sin City. It is not for the week since it is verry violent sceens:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78kokLZ1cQM

October 20, 2007

I have decided to take the path of the longblade, might not be the most efficient path for a sweater financed avatar but I feel I have to follow my heart as a true blade-wielder.

I got to borrow 2 RepEdge 1x0 axes from my mentor to get started. This is the result from my first hunt...

It was a short hunt but Im in no hurry, each axe has a total tt of 7ped. So 14 PED total in decay was all I had to use, -3% for when it brakes +the decay on my Vivo T1, Im not useing any armor yet.

Mobs hunted: Daikiba Young, Combibo Young
--------------------------
Cost = 13.48PED
Loot = 17.23PED
Result = +3.75PED
--------------------------
Result is shown in this pic:
resultfirsthunt.jpg

Gear used:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

And I now go by a new title: "Swords(wo)man Miho" :yay:
titlefirsthunt.jpg

The use of 2x "RepEdge Battle Axe 1x0" gave me 75 points in Longblade. Professions achived 14 out of 68.

Last edited:
Hunt #01
See post above!
Result: +3.75 PED
Longblade: 75 points

Hunt #02
Gear: 2*(1x0 axe), Vivo T1, Opalo+500ammo
Cost: 19.58 PED
Loot: 13.48 PED
Result: -6.10 PED
Longblade: ?? points

Hunt #03
Gear: 2*(1x0 axe), Pixie set
Cost: 14.07 PED
Loot: 5.75 PED
Result: -8.32 PED
Longblade: 174 points

*Note to self: "Maybe I should try mining after all :("*

Hunt #04
Gear: 2*(1x0 axe), Pixie set, Vivo T1
Cost: 14.39 PED
Loot: 3.89 PED
Result: -10.50 PED
Longblade: 221 points

*Thought: "This is a great game indeed! 6 hours of sweating gone in 25min hunt..."*

Last edited:
LVL 1 Swords(wo)man!

October 29, 2007

I got my first level today, my first green fireworks :D

Level 1 Swords(wo)man :yay:

October 30, 2007

Due to my verry bad hunts useing the mighty Axe I have decided to give the path of the Rifle a chanse! My mentor and good friend Kujo gave me an Opalo and 500 ammo couse I whined so much about my losses in longblade.

I will add from my sweating founds and make my first ever Opalo hunt with 2000 ammo...

I will edit this post with the results, after my hunt!

EDIT (hunt done):
I aborted the hunt after 1K ammo becouse the loot was just too terrible :(

Here is the results:
FirstOpaloHunt.jpg

Hunt #05
(same as image above)
Gear: Opalo, 1000ammo, Pixie set, Vivo T1
Cost: 10.87 PED
Loot: 2.80 PED
Result: -8.07 PED
Rifle: 42 points

Well... after this experience I might stick with longblade or maybe just sweat back all I lost and try mining, not sure at the moment. Not verry motivated at all after these hunts I made so far.

Summary 5 first hunts:
So far I have made 5 hunts and this are the total results from all five...

Cost: 72.39 PED
Loot: 43.15 PED
Result: -29.24 PED
:(

Last edited:
Decided to keep hunting until I cant afford it anymore. After that Im back to sweating,, IF I still wanna play this game...

I can understand that it is suposed to be hard getting money from sweating so that people will deposit, but If this is how fast you loose your money I dont think it's worth it. I dont play alot at the moment due to RL, but if I would have more time in the future I would proboly do at least the 5 hunts above in 1 day. In this rate I would have to deposit like $10 every 3-4 days, that would be about $100 each month for a game!? stupid...

Hunt #06
Cost: 14.07 PED
Loot: 12.73 PED
Result: -1.34 PED
Longblade: 258 points

Hunt #07
Cost: 14.02 PED
Loot: 4.45 PED
Result: -9.57 PED
Longblade: 301 points