The evil Lord and his Army of Apocalypse !

Shadowmage

Stalker
Society
Rising Potentials
Tiger
After thousands of years, the evil Lord raised back from hell, started to recruit soldiers for his army like mad, looking forward to bring apocalypse to Calypso, everyone gettin' what no one deserves. 24 Soldiers and one captain were recruited so far, the first raider battaillion is complete, but that's not enough. Too many gloriuos fighters rised on Calypso while he was sitting on his throne and playing with his devilish girls. He needs more... more to take over the Planet again and the damn space station mankind settled up during his absinence. Therefore he calls out to all the other damned sould of the universe... help him recruiting for his army, for the end of the world. A reward of 2 PED for each new soldier you bring over to him is called out !

Here some first pictures that you can get an imagination of what's coming over Calypso soon... hell !

The evil Lord and his army of Apocalypse as it raised so far:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The Captain of the first raiders battaillion:

And his loyal Servants:

Hell raisin', beware !

=== UPDATE (28.10.2008; 21:30) ===

Spys are reporting to have seem them gathering in the 16. floor of the Chikara Juujou condos !

=== UPDATE (30.10.2008; 07:45) ===

=== UPDATE (21.12.2008; 06:45) ===

Is this the final clash for the inhabitants of Calypso ?

Last edited:
so ... your whole family, friends and dogs are playing too, I see? :D

lol.. thats a very nice collection there...

Aranteateddies!!

Arranitastic:yay:

nice spider army !

reminds me of the pic I saw the other day

:eek::eek::eek:

Hehe, good luck on your army of minions (Mwahahaha!)
I for one am quaking at the prospect of "attack of the cute little fluffy things" ;)

Nice work, nice army...

As soon as I saw the spider dolls I thought it would be cool to have hundreds of them all facing the same way, rather like this :

Can you picture it?

Get more :thumbup:

The powerful army of the evil lord rises and rises, a lot of new soldiers got recruited the last hours, the evil lord's army includes 38 servants so far - 1 captain and 37 soldiers. But still, the emperor is searching for new recruits to explore his forces, even the most experienced soldiers of the human forces shouldn't be able to fight this army anymore.

nice spider army !

reminds me of the pic I saw the other day

:eek::eek::eek:

Thats not real!!!!! no no no no no no no no nononononononoonono!!!!!!:holyshit: :eek:

:holyshit: S C R E A M S ! ! ! :holyshit:

Runs from room, batting head, arms and legs like a madman!!!! :cry:

I tried to fend them off. The final words I heard from the poor souls was Stampede!!!!!

Then they died.

What I maybe forgot, if you want to spectate the powerful army of the evil lord, spys are reporting to have seen them gathering in the 16. Floor of the Chikara Juujou Condos ;)

Howling the lord of darkness gives an announcement to the Universe.

"My forces are growing, hell's gates close to being opened, get ready for invasion, Calypso. There's no sense in fighting, your only chance to survive this apocalypse and experience the new age of darkness will be to lay down your weapons and join my empire as loyal servant!".

Even on the lately a bit abadonned Space Resort the message provides panic. People all over the Universe start to realize that there is no sense in fighting these frightening forces.

May this be the end of mankind... ?

Bendiemen's army will lose this battle! His soldiers don't show any discipline running through the whole hangar and the ship. Where is the formation? The evil lord is going to win this battle for the dominance of Calypso. No way to stop his forces. 81 soldiers recruited so far ! (grrrrrr, death to the soldiers that decided to join micky cross' army just because he seems to be paying better, unloyal, unbelieving bastards... *growl*)

he he he.... I gues all of you forgotten that: "I, Johnny JB Bravo will kill everyone and lay my Tyrany over the lands of Amethera!" beware of the mighty "Hubbah, Hubbah!" :laugh:

I'm sure BENDIE´s army will win, they are well trained ;)

BENDIE Vs. Shadow
:handgun: :launcher:

-Tobi :cool:

First Post updated

Did you run out of peds for the electricity :)

or is it dark because you have gone to the Dark Side !

Nice Apartment, except for all the pesty spiders that need stomping.:D

How do you get all that stuff in there?:scratch2: I keep running out of room and need to buy another storage box.

Edit---------
After visiting the estate terminal at the gates to hell I see the evil lord has given your apartment Space warping properties. It's bigger on the inside than the outside. :D

Last edited:
Nice Apartment, except for all the pesty spiders that need stomping.:D

How do you get all that stuff in there?:scratch2: I keep running out of room and need to buy another storage box.

Edit---------
After visiting the estate terminal at the gates to hell I see the evil lord has given your apartment Space warping properties. It's bigger on the inside than the outside. :D

Exactly that's the case and therefore 82 new soldiers I recruited during the last weeks have joined the forces today ;)

Back