Question: The gallery

Konve

Marauder
David Konve Williams
Please don't take this for nagging criticism. I appreciate anyone who devotes their time into being a forum moderator. But..

Does anyone ever moderate the gallery? :confused:

I realise one could start reporting the wrongly placed images - but it would be silly when 90 % of the images are not in their proper place to begin with. For example, the Beta & COT screens section ("Pregold screenshots" it clearly says) https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=23
In the first ten pages there are just one or two that actually look like they belong there. The other near 150 screenshots are just a random jumble.

when 90 % of the images are not in their proper place to begin with.

4.1 - Third Party Images
All images embedded in threads, posts or blog entries MUST be uploaded to the PlanetCalypsoForum Gallery, or to your personal member album. In order to prevent broken links, the use of third-party image hosting sites is NOT permitted.

This might be one reason... people uploading tons of images since they can't be linked from a 3rd party site, and just forgets or doesn't bother to select category anymore.
Oooor they just missclick the category sometimes.
I'd probably shoot myself if i were to moderate a gallery here (or, atleast resign from that duty very quickly) :silly2:

I have been posting myself a few pictures,
and it is true that i try to respect the sections where i post my pics.

Anyway yes, this is a total mess.

Noted for sometime when I have nothing much to do.

In the meantime, it would be appreciated if members took the extra couple of seconds needed to select the most approprate Gallery section when uploading their images. :wise:

can u delete thse? I accidently uploaded in there instead of my personal folder? cant find a delete for those tho..

Back