The Hunting game is so hard

Status
Honestly, wtf are u ranting about all the time?? u always give some of ur "deep insight" on something that the avg player considers common sense, OR u make weird over-the-top statements like mastering hunting is mastering life..... Where do u get ur drugs from, honestly? Must b prescription, u don't get stuff like that on the street....

Honestly, wtf are u ranting about all the time?? u always give some of ur "deep insight" on something that the avg player considers common sense, OR u make weird over-the-top statements like mastering hunting is mastering life..... Where do u get ur drugs from, honestly? Must b prescription, u don't get stuff like that on the street....

u gets lots of stuff on the street ;)

Where do u get ur drugs from, honestly? Must b prescription, u don't get stuff like that on the street....

Cant be prescription..trust me I KNOW I have had to be on them far too long now..(they only make you hostile to newb hunters..just ask Ka general D'agro)

oh no, not you again... :duh:

Where can i buy combat reflexes or evade IRL ????
And most of all, where can i hunt IRL? (living in the netherlands)

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

greetings,

bigdeal

Last edited:
I like toying with you guys, my brothers, it actually gives me great joy.

My down to earth reason for this comment, is to throw you some motivation.

But, Its not fake motivation, its true motivation, because the motivation comment is true.

I will cushion, the comment, with a real ingame fact, so that you can understand the comment a bit better.

In the game, my goal is to get good at evade, among other things. In this quest, i buy certain skills, that help my evade level.

One of these skills is combat reflexes.

In my quest to get good at evade, buying combat reflexes, increases my evade.

In that quest, and due to the nature of combat reflexes. I AUTOMATICALLY get pretty good at dodge also. Because combat reflexes helps evade and dodge.

So one could say, In my quest to get good at evade, a side effect of this, is to also get good at dodge, if i buy combat reflexes.

Now the comment.

The hunting game is so hard, if you are able to master it, and apply some of the principles , you learn, from mastering hunting, a side effect, of mastering hunting, will be, you will AUTOMATICALLY master life.

Are you motivated?

I will fallow and make fun of you in whatever thread you will hide!

This is how motivated I am! :ahh:

Regards,
Type 2 poster

What you been smoking? :confused:
People should know better how bad things drugs are.

Yes. Lets grab our opallos and master our lifes. :eek:

In my quest to get good at evade, buying combat reflexes, increases my evade.

where can I buy evade-pointless-threads-by-snabble-skills? :rolleyes:

seriously, enough with the spamming pointless threads :(

TMoTP has spoken :bowdown:

wow, this guy is deep :wise:

I can see the headlines now....

Wednesday 13 2013....

Wednesday's Who's Who

Today we introduce you the one person who managed to piss off every single member in EF and by doing so bought himself a new Porsche with all the EFD and Rep he won...

(ok... i had a bad night sleep... could be one of those miniatures by Mattell...)

^Can someone tell me what is the point of that thread ?
Beside maybe some poor try to keep price up on some skills ?

oooooooHH SNABBLE!!!!! :laugh:

^Can someone tell me what is the point of that thread ?
Beside maybe some poor try to keep price up on some skills ?

Eto you just fed the troll :laugh:
ups me too :ahh:

:cool:You actually do all this for EFD?

Eco-tip: EFD profits not guaranteed to cover your keyboard decay...:cool:

You cant have a avatar pic with the same jacket as i wear ingame ;_;! makes me feel cheap :p <3 Here im trying to make it rare and all! :laugh:

Reported.

Snabble from now on every thread that says nothing every offensive stupid comment gets a report.

And I DO hope they ban your ass for a long time..

Reactions: dj.
Lets all pi$s off to another forum for 2 weeks, then 711 can have snabble all to himself..Im thinking by the time we get back, Snabble will be history :vampire:

:sniper: :lam: :launcher:

:xwink:

If you guys are so irritated about this guy, why every useless thread he makes you all need to reply something useless to say it is useless? Just don't say nothing, better than doing what he wants :rolleyes:

What is this garbage?

:locked:

Status
Back