The man who virtually has it all

You should read Warren Buffett`s biography "Snowball" and you'll understand better that cutting costs like crazy gets you rich in the long run.
<removed> blind-extreme cutting costs makes you rich. Even in long run.

Last edited by a moderator:
A more bleak outlook compared to that of pre-cry.
Didn't realize that TI had been hit so hard... now I think about it, prior to Hadesheim going boom, it was pretty much the place to hunt.
And you don't see many Leto, Fresco, Furor, etc... HoF's anymore huh? I haven't hunted Fresco in at least 2 years... wow.
:eyecrazy:

How did a thread on Entropia, Treasure Island, and Deathifyer turn into a running bickerfest about whether or not Warren Buffet is the devil?

One thing in that article is very clearly visible... David already lost hope too :/

Good read. I'd start playing, if I weren't in already.

One thing in that article is very clearly visible... David already lost hope too :/

No. I don't think he lost hope. I think he just achieved all there is to achieve around here, and thus is suffering from the lack of challenge (which most of us still DO have).

wow so David "Deathifier" Storey is a planet partner and co owner of Arkadia why has he not retired his avatar as ND had to this is not on support ticket sent

wow so David "Deathifier" Storey is a planet partner and co owner of Arkadia why has he not retired his avatar as ND had to this is not on support ticket sent

But I read it on the internet! it must be true!!!! :wise:

Deathifier invested in Planet Arkadia and gets a share of the profits (Land Area, maybe additional payouts). He's not a "planet partner" as the article suggests.

If you own a CLD, does that mean you're a Planet Partner? If you own stock in Microsoft does that mean you're Bill Gates? Being an investor and an employee are very different things.

Correction ... ND did not have to retire his avatar, and ...

Neil is correct ... Deathifier is not considered a Planet Partner

Correction ... ND did not have to retire his avatar, and ...

Neil is correct ... Deathifier is not considered a Planet Partner

perhaps, but BOTH as far as I can tell have some say on what loot tables say about what mobs will loot which items and know ahead of time which vu that those changes will take place...

If that ain't a planet partner with just a tad of insider info, than Mindark and the balancing manager himself ought to start running around with personal avatars if they aren't already.

While on the topic of planet partners... still waiting for that nice little write up on what the 'rules' are on this matter. I assume you signed some sort of NDA when working as a writer for Cyrene? Skam's out here in the forums nowadays too. Could be interesting perspective angle there from both of you since you've sort of been through the whole being planet partners with personal avatar things so you sort of have the whole picture more than most who haven't been through the entire process yet? Mindark's mum on all of it, but I'm sure your NDA agreement doesn't keep you from talking about the process somewhat? There's a few interns who previously worked for Neverdie Studios according to their linked in pages that might be up for interviews too if you can get a hold of them? quick little google search bring up http://www.linkedin.com/in/vingo , http://www.linkedin.com/pub/salvador-carrillo/11/60b/2b0 , http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jira-fuangfoo/12/883/898 Probably others out there too?

Last edited:
Back