The Molisk thief (hunting event LA 43)

tirinor

Alpha
Society
SWE Hunt
Tirinor Maddog Falk
Story:
It was a great day and I was out in a little mining run in my backyard, it got a little late and I decided to spend the night under the stars. I prepared a little fire and stated to grill my freshly killed exa. After a delicious meal I got a little sleepy and happen to dose of, after a couple of hours a noise woke me up… and what do I see a little molisk running of with my bag… the darn little thief. The thing in the bag was not that valuable but that’s not the point I can’t have molisk running around my LA take my stuff. To show the little creatures a lesson I will put a bounty on their heads. The thief’s are running around LA 43 with my stuff the hunter that brings me evidence that the thief’s are dead will get 50 ped Evidence is a screenshot including the loot window with my stuff, a time and position stamp inside LA 43.

The stolen stuff are following:
Minor Nerv blast chip
T-rap
And my dear mothers Makeup

Rules:
This is an event for a single hunter that must find all three objects, don’t forget to take a screenshot of them when you find them and post them here. The screenshot should include a map, a position and timestamp

When:
1st of march to 15th of march (same time as LA 43 Mining Championships)

Last edited:
Go north

and find the thief its just days left before we start

where is this LA?

we need to loot a t-rap, chip and makeup in one loot window???
or can it be in different windows

wtf is your moms makeup?

The molisk mine is the landarea all the way up north on Amathera.

The loot can be displayed in different windows, they dont need to be in the same one. Moms makeup, well, thats pretty much any kind of makeup that you can find.

Go get him

we are soon ready to hunt the little ****

Very creative, +rep. Good to see something new and inventive like this, better than some of MA's events lol.

wanted

dont forgett to take down some molisk when you are mining...

Super fun time!

Lemme at the little midget, I'll make him squeel and wear his stolen makup (and THEN i'll return it!)

=o)

Lemme at the little midget, I'll make him squeel and wear his stolen makup (and THEN i'll return it!)

Sounds good make him suffer...

???

Not a single molisk kill? Come on get the little ****

Not a single molisk kill? Come on get the little ****

the rules are a little unclear.

do the items have to be in a global, or just find those items? from the opening post i am guessing in a global.

also, what is the prize?

also, is the winner the first to post 3 globals with those 3 items? or is there more to it?

Times are slow I must admit.

How is this event going ?

do molisk even drop makeup? this event was a dud

questions

Sorry about the late reply have missed the questions. No global just find the items, you don’t have to have them in the same window just find them inside the LA43. Eye shadow, foundation, facepaint is kinds of makeup (anykind of makeup not anything called makeup) The prize is 50peds

Sorry about the late reply have missed the questions. No global just find the items, you don’t have to have them in the same window just find them inside the LA43. Eye shadow, foundation, facepaint is kinds of makeup (anykind of makeup not anything called makeup) The prize is 50peds

What if Molisk do not drop those makeups you mention anymore? Is there an alternative such as multiple nerve blast chips or other item such as armor?

I ask because the link i provided above as well as asking other hunters indicates that they no longer drop those things at all..

Thx..

Last edited:
We do feel bad if the Molisks dont drop any of theese loots anymore. But of course we did a testrun short before the event started, i would say it was 3 weeks ago. During this 300 ped ammo run i managed to loot the 3 iteams needed to win the bonus price.

I will during the next week try to do such a run again and see how it looks, meanwhile, good luck and may lootius be with us all!

Interesting, I did a test run of over 100k ammo over 2 days and have not seen any of the makeups drop at all...

:scratch2:

i hunt molisk all the time and have never seen makeup drop

Interesting, I did a test run of over 100k ammo over 2 days and have not seen any of the makeups drop at all...

:scratch2:

I have to agree, they dont drop often. I have been hunting molisks alot now, and have only goot makeup twice. I saw that you started a thread asking if anyone managed to loot makeup from molisks lately, and i guess the screenshot from Mega shows us all that they still do drop.

We do know that they dont drop often, but thought it might be more easy to get than any Angel parts, witch i cant say if they still drop or not. I wish i could, but havent looted anyone yet...

Okay, I have looted all three parts required for this event in ONE window before. It was from a molisk at Fort Medusa and would've been a month ago. Hope that helps :)

Finally!!

I just looted the final item: Facepaint!!

Now you can safely camp out under the stars, I have abolished the thief!

Nerve Blast Chip in a 68 PED global:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

T-RAP

Facepaint:

I also got several other goddies from those thieves, here are a few:

And I just got this 60 PED global earlier:

This was a fun event, and I look forward to more in the future. The facepaint is a rare find indeed... Now if I can just find the one that stole an Improved FAP :p

Last edited:
Finally!!

T-RAP

Facepaint:

This was a fun event, and I look forward to more in the future. The facepaint is a rare find indeed... Now if I can just find the one that stole an Improved FAP :p

weeeeeeeee!! grats......im sorry i missed this one...sounded fun, indeed!! unfortunately the one that stole Imp fap died along with PE.

Finally!!

T-RAP

Facepaint:

Gratz to the win now I can sleep again, thank you :yay::yay:

Event over

the items have been found and bounty been paid. Gratzzzzz to the winner:yay:

the items have been found and bounty been paid. Gratzzzzz to the winner:yay:

Thanks for hosting such a fun event, I look forward to participating in future ones you come up with!

:yay:

Back