The Mutant Event?

Valand

Provider
Society
Valand Prospecting & Engineering
Less Valand Ismore
Hmmm . . what was this? Has anybody understand whats happend? Im stupid ill guess cause i cant understand what that event was. I understand we did get 2x skills but the rest is a mystery for me. . .

This is really dynamic . . .

HAVEADEPOSIT!!!

ya read all the updates about Shelly, orb-country, etc? :scratch2:

Ya you get 2x skills and 2x less loot to :D

ya read all the updates about Shelly, orb-country, etc? :scratch2:

I cant say i have really tried to find all viable information but im in it for the game, not reading. The announcement whats comes up at the login page, where Nakajima ask for assitance makes me believe that no one cares or have fund her. And the event is ended today so for me it all feels like a disatser event *lol*. . .

Aha ... the Egg?. . . mohahahahahahahaha

Please inform me of what happend and what i did miss?!?!

Well.....you know...its like this.......ehmmm......aghh...never mind;)

orb thing?
Just randomly the other day, i decided to go for a wander as i was bored of my usual eco hunt. Decided to TP from my usual spot, landed myself in the middle of several hundred mutants, and, some weird looking red shrine thing, was like an orb/ball thing held up by these post things. Whole place was glowing red.
Anyone know anything about that? :S

Ya got yerself an orb there

I cant say i have really tried to find all viable information but im in it for the game, not reading. The announcement whats comes up at the login page, where Nakajima ask for assitance makes me believe that no one cares or have fund her. And the event is ended today so for me it all feels like a disatser event *lol*. . .

Aha ... the Egg?. . . mohahahahahahahaha

Please inform me of what happend and what i did miss?!?!

So you are too lazy to find the information ureself and u just assume some nice guy should look it up for you?. I thought u were in it for the game not reading?. So what the hell are u doing on this forum then?

So you are too lazy to find the information ureself and u just assume some nice guy should look it up for you?. I thought u were in it for the game not reading?. So what the hell are u doing on this forum then?

hahahaha... ill rememeber when this role play game was only writing and reading, no graphics at all .... you can have one of these old games from me . . .

Edit: i have done some reading, and i cant find any information from players what have find or visit the hidden gladiator camp. And ill guess it will stay that way until you have given us all information, you what have find all to read about it!*lol* . .

Wake up its 2009

HAVEADEPOSIT!

Last edited:
hahhaa. u are so lost buddy...

One word for ya:

HAVEADEPOSIT!!!

Back