The New Central Twins Ring (Pic)

Pogo

Old Alpha
Banned
Society
~~~~~~~~Ex TDO
PoGo
For those of you who havent yet managed to get in...here it is. Was gonna post this in the existing threads but would have been lost for the late comers. So get in there and lets get some life in Twins again...

twinsring.jpg

Last edited:
haha ... no more peds waste in twin so they moved it :)

is that a ring or stable?

Excellent now we are all going to be updated, thanx for the scoop:)

Fo rthose of you who havent yet managed to get in...here it is. Ws gonna post this in the existing threads but would have been lost for the late combers.

twinsring.jpg

LOL - it looks seriously "in the way"! Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop? ;)

LOL - it looks seriously "in the way"! Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop? ;)

hehehe...smart ass...lol...Good thing were chums...;) Im off on a tp tour now, go see what else has happened if any.

50 EFD for your hard work, hehe :)
And a +rep of course :).

50 EFD for your hard work, hehe :)
And a +rep of course :).

Just glad Twins finally has the ring back in the middle (almost). Didnt even get a shot off in there yet, doing a quick tp tour.;) And thanks for the EFD...lol

Those bastards actually did it..

:mad:

For those of you who havent yet managed to get in...here it is. Was gonna post this in the existing threads but would have been lost for the late comers. So get in there and lets get some life in Twins again...

twinsring.jpg

Ye, nice job, they plonked the ring in place of the small convenient service centre and left the other one there. :mad:

Yes, they actually did it - I thought the positioning was a joke :laugh:

The Shui Feng enthusiasts are surely turning in their graves by now...

yes!! this is great, but get rid of the walls the block all the action :D

seen it.. i also notice the blood spatter on the ring floor.. nice effect

I prefer the old rings. These look neat in a lighted old wooden castle kind of way, but fighting in a big cage just puts you in the mood for carnage ;)

Back