the new land deeds

Kaiser

Elite
Society
-=The Rebellion=-
Kaiser Kaiser Soze
I just wanted to put out there that I think it is beyond SICK that people would go and grab the deeds and turn around and list them with markup seconds after they bought them.

FFS people have you no shame? MA released thsi system for people to have a chance to invest in this game who may not have as much money as others so they could feel more a part of the development and you people turn around list them for a markup price that will eat the first two to three years of expected return on their investment.

Good job for raping something that had great intentions for players so you could make 5 bucks!!

btw wasnt there something in the EULA recently about market manipulation... dont know if this is considered it... but should would be interesting to get MAs take on it

btw wasnt there something in the EULA recently about market manipulation... dont know if this is considered it... but should would be interesting to get MAs take on it

sickening is that ma don't list them all in one unit stacks instead of putting them all in clumps like they are on auction, leaving those with only enough ped for one out of luck, which is why the resellers get to do what they are doing.

edit: I own one now, so they are worth 5k ped a piece and rising. ;)

Last edited:
Reselling the deeds before they have all been released should be considered attempted market manipulation and the offenders get a 60-day temporary ban (Merry f'ing Christmas, m*therf*ckers!)

Reselling the deeds before they have all been released should be considered attempted market manipulation and the offenders get a 60-day temporary ban (Merry f'ing Christmas, m*therf*ckers!)

lmfao... +rep xD

Yes, it actually is rather sad. Thought this game was about community? You can't have that with such people. You can't have a community with behaviour that resembles close to being anti social person in RL or EU.

Relax folks. There should be plenty for sale from MA with out relying on resellers. Be patient and keep checking global auction.

Most resellers who do manage to sell will make a loss of around 20 ped or whatever the auction fee is.

Saw the deeds ingame auction as well. PPL who wants them now pay premium price.

There will be so many deeds issues that even before halfway selling their sales the BO price won't be reached anymore and when maybe 10K left I guess the price will be around 350 - 400 ped / piece.(My guess)

They will stay that way until after the first payments ppl will start calculate the real ROI (and not the projected ROI) and then the deeds will adapt in price accordingly.

lol @ market manipulation. unless people pay over the odds, no market is made. anyone paying much more than 1k when we know another 58500 are going to be available, is a moron. and frankly if they could corner the market, good luck to them. meanwhile, listing a plot for 1050, 1500 or 2000 is just more fees.

there are 10 and 25 lot plots on auction from Estate Broker. why aren't people grouping together to buy them and bypass those that want to relist their 1 plot deed? on that point, for me it shows the resellers arent serious and kust going for an opportunistic quick ped, otherwise those big lots wouldnt be there.

or in other words, just chill a little.

Forget the resellers, they are losing their 34Ped Auction fee. I do also wonder if it falls within the definition of market manipulation as per EULA.

Otherwise it is very simple;

Only buy Calypso Land Deeds from the GLOBAL Auction! There is no markup there, so don't be stupid and pay the resellers MU on the Calypso Estates auction.

This sale will go on for a week or more, MA are releasing plenty of 1000Ped Deeds, you just have to be quick to grab them. Or plan how many you want and buy a bulk pack! They are offering packs of 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 20, 50, 100 and 500!

One of the first sales was around tt+4k. I can't imagine anyone would actually pay that much of a premium. If MA were to investigate that sale they may find it indeed was market manipulation. Market manipulation for that sale seems like the most likely candidate.

edit:
also they should do an emergency update and make those deeds non tradeable until MA's sale is complete

I just wanted to put out there that I think it is beyond SICK that people would go and grab the deeds and turn around and list them with markup seconds after they bought them.

FFS people have you no shame? MA released thsi system for people to have a chance to invest in this game who may not have as much money as others so they could feel more a part of the development and you people turn around list them for a markup price that will eat the first two to three years of expected return on their investment.

Good job for raping something that had great intentions for players so you could make 5 bucks!!

Blame MA before the resellers. They got some of the best resellers in the world forcing up the price of their "stock" The one thing they actually needed a npc broker for and nope.

relax now , theres plenty of shares left , soon you will se this :

Selling shares @ tp 99 ped each :dunce:

TAC

Whining ... whining... whining...

Its supply&demand(&ppl stupidity), one doesnt exists without the other. Only few resellers, much more buyers VIA calypso auc, no buyers = no resellers BUMMMMM

I dont care a this land deed and manipulation suff ...

There always were, are and will be "1st moment" manipulation/speculation resellers/sellers who try win a lot in short term.
None you push buy it for 1k, 3k or 5k or 10k or more .... or someone hold gun at ya face and say: "BUY IT OR ....."

In truth i wont buy a single one. Looking in-game official graphs they all go downwards - so negative. All virtual economics model is more like dieing then growing. FPC cant gain (make ppl deposit) to keep running, so they make you give $$$ other way and pupmp out $6m, then same eco runs ... dieing ...What profit u expect to share/get ? :D

Ofc can by lucky story ....

first i will say this. ya people suck.
but secondly People need to be patient. There is 60,000 deeds
60,000,000 ped. in value ...... so theres going to be alot out there.
and everyone can buy from MA not from resellers let the resellers lose in there listing fees. lol
have fun :)

a. MA hasn't thought this share release through well enough and fucked up yet anthor great chance to make a better connection with their community.
b. MA has though this share release through well enough, doesn't care for the community and is happy with all the extra ped deposited and cycled from people who pay more then 1k for a share to a reseller.

Pick your pick. I say both options count for 50%, making both options together the 100% answer:
MA doesn't care for the community but does care for the ped the community brings in.

What's new? :tongue2:

I am happy if they manage to sell all the deeds for the buyout - that seems to be one of the major things to save the game today.

but, if there is no warranty for the buyers about FPC releasing new land areas later on... I am happy then too, since the people not thinking about it clearly need a lesson =)

P.S. about the price manipulation, it'll only last until the amount of the released deeds is small. after the amount grows it'll settle, like any other item/MU. what you currently see is a buch of "clever" guys looking for silly ones to pay out the maximum quickly :smoke:

J.

i was pretty miffed when i logged in today and saw all the relisted deeds. talk about shady.

anyway, they are still on global auction for now. i bought a couple and if i hit a big one tween now and when they stop dropping on the auction i'll grab a couple more.

Reselling is normal. I don't see anything wrong with it. The people that participate in it might lack in empathy for others, but one way or another, the market will set a price as it stabilizes. Don't panic.

Remember, you're not lacking empathy, IF you're performing a respectable service for someone. And resellers, at least some of them, DO perform a service by collecting the wares of isolated sellers and, generally, making them more widely available to others so that it's more convenient for you when you need item (X). And resellers are also good at acquiring large amounts of item (X) for a discount to the buyer. It's convenience-service.

Last edited:
Back