The Order of the Blue Sun

Shadowmage

Stalker
Society
Rising Potentials
Tiger
Some weeks ago, when I went through the landscapes of the youngest countryside of Calypso, the signs were speakin' to me the very first time. Through a glitch I somehow walked through the server gap to lands no one seen before. Caught in a cave, great Heso-Sain spoke to me and since this moment I'm following his orders. At the place I got captured was a wall painting containing my name, proving that I'm a part of the prophecy. As he was speaking to me, there was no way to escape, no power on whole Calypso was able to pull me out of that place. Carefully I listened to great Heso-Sain's words, and now watching back to it, it all came true. The tainted priest, gettin eaten by the green snake, the soldiers killed by machines of destruction roaming over the planet, and finally, the invasion through the mutated slayers. It all came true. Heso-Sain never would pick a lie on me.

Listen to me, I'm the preacher of the blue sun, wanderer of the thirteenth's gate, watcher of the darkened shrine. Great Heso-Sain chose me to proselytize the infidels, to slay the priests of populism, to bring the light to Calypso again. The old code, as it once existed, shouldn't be forgotten, it shall raise again, honor, pride, determination shall gather again to strike the walkin' damned back into oblivion.

In this order, Heso-Sain told me that it is important to give these words to you.

The Order gives immortality to the ones living by its rules. The rituals are to be hold when the two moons rise, when the circles are coming to a standstill and when the triangle is seen at the gates. Then it is time to strike and give as many sacrificials as you can to the rising blue sun. As wanderer of the damned you'll earn my thousand year old powers. A sword may hit you, a priest may slay you, but you won't suffer from it. The more pain they'll do to you, the more pain they'll earn. Stand in the circle, fulfill the miracle, enjoy the suffering. As soon as the ritual is completed, the sun will rise again, enlightening the lands, but the infidels will be gone, the lands will shine in glory, owned by the brave followers of my order. You are my children, fulfill your order, surpass mortality and bring the light to the land again.

As these words were spoken, the twilight moons are going to raise for seven more times until the shadows have to be banned, until your order begins. As great Heso-Sain gives the signs to you, you know when your time has come. Don't turn around, look forward, become a warrior of the blue sun, fulfill your destiny and great Heso-Sain will be at your side, helping you fighting the heretics, let the blue sun rise again !

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

*nearly forgot, reserving this space*

About your signature...

"The Bird of the Hermes is my name,
eating my wings to make the tame."

So have you actually read any of George Ripley's writings, or you just like to watch the new Hellsing remake OVAs? :D

this is from an anime? o_O ive watched some wierd anime but that... wow...

I know that you're a nice guy Tiger, and looks like you like to experiment with strange mind-altering substances... But, as for now, I'll just watch how everything turns out. Interesting... :D

Uhm.. I don't have this from any anime and it also isn't a fan-fiction (who moved this here ô_O ?!).

Great Heso-Sain is guarding my, and already the way of 6 other players through the Entropia Universe, helping us sacrificing our enemies to him, his mastery. Believing in any other gods inside the Entropia Universe just is heretical and needs to be punished by the order of the Blue Sun. Pay homage to great Heso-Sain and he'll be with you, slaying your enemies before they even stand a chance to aim at you, burning all the other infidels on a stake, letting you be a chosen member of the Blue Sun, however, denying his all mighty existence will be punished by extinction, whether by the believers of the Blue Sun, myself as the preacher of the Blue Sun or great Heso-Sain himself, hereticism won't be tolerated by any of us!

The new episode coming soon!
Jesus Christ is in Heaven Now!
:bowdown::bowdown:Bow to your new God!:bowdown::bowdown:

OMG it's a HOLY WAR

Lootius vs Heso-Sain...

Come out from your corners when ready!:)

Hurrikane

Back