Help: The problem of weapons and equipment

dd61

Hatchling
all members My first question on the forum, please First I bought several types of weapons, and most of them do not meet the purpose. Some weapons are like the sword. During the fight, a message comes (damage
And repair at the same purchase price, and this is an uneconomical process. As for the rest of the weapons, such as rifles or machine guns, the equipment ends quickly and I have to buy, and so I lose my money by buying and I will not gain anything. I feel frustrated and out of play please help solve this problem I wish you good times Thank you :yay:

^ Is all you need to learn the game from 0 to hero.
Listen to people but don't trust any of them.Get your own ideas in play.
Avoid rookie chat at all cost unless you want to be crippled for life in this game.

all members My first question on the forum, please First I bought several types of weapons, and most of them do not meet the purpose. Some weapons are like the sword. During the fight, a message comes (damage
And repair at the same purchase price, and this is an uneconomical process. As for the rest of the weapons, such as rifles or machine guns, the equipment ends quickly and I have to buy, and so I lose my money by buying and I will not gain anything. I feel frustrated and out of play please help solve this problem I wish you good times Thank you :yay:
There's a lot to unpack here.

First each weapon has a level requirement to use it to it's fullest potential. Weapons with an (L) at the end of it's name can not be repaired.

I'm actually going to stop there. As I feel that solves everything you may have been asking. But lucky for you, I am a pimpin ass Mentor who will give you free shit. Hold down your right mouse button for a couple seconds then let go. Then click on "Mentoring List if you look up "Angela Draniie Cloud" I can explain way better either on my stream or in a private message in game as this forum is more cancerous then Los Angeles and New York City combined.

Back