The story of why mobs aren't friendly to noobs.

Mandy

Stalker
Society
Storm Angels
Amanda Mandy Swift
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...how-noob-area-too-hard-noobs.html#post2043466

PantlessMan said:
why the hell can't the noob area have noob friendly mobs!

Once upon a time there was a friendly little place near Port Atlantis called the Petting Zoo.

All new arrivals to Calypso would jump off the spaceship and immediately start asking where the zoo was.

Once at the zoo they would pick up a cuddly wuddly little daikiba and start hugging it whilst singing songs with all the other happy noobs.

It was even rumoured that as their skill progressed the noobs could get close enough to different and bigger mobs and start cuddling them, including the massive gentle giant Atrox Stalkers that were sometimes seen in the distance before they ran off.

Although not that easy to achieve, every successful hug made the mobs happier. The Calypso Government were so grateful for this that they paid each noob 1/1000th of a pec per success.

One noob in particular spent hours and hours every day hugging mobs, because they had seen this magical blue console back in Port Atlantis. The console had a sign on it saying "Insert 3.80 PED for eternal happiness", and the noob desperately wanted to earn this amount.

And so came the day that the determined noob got the last successful hug needed, and heart pounding and full of uncontrollable excitement, they skipped and hopped to the console in Port Atlantis.

As the noob placed the last pec in the console a mysterious black cylindrical shaped object appeared in their hands.

"Congratulations!" said a booming voice from behind the noob.

The noob turned round and was confronted by a man dressed in expensive looking blue and white clothes.

"I am Marco, and you will be needing some of these." In his outstretched hand Marco was holding some small glowing objects which the noob carefully took.

"They are magic beans that mobs love! Just place them in the tool you have, point it at a nearby mob, and then press the delivery mechanism."

"Thank you Marco. Do I owe you anything?"

"The first ones are always free."

Thanking Marco once more, the noob started off back to the Petting Zoo, eager to make the mobs even happier.

Shortly after arriving back at the zoo, the noob found their favourite little Daikiba, Snuggles.

The noob pointed the tool at Snuggles and squeezed the delivery mechanism as Marco had said. Snuggles squealed with delight, so the noob pressed again and again, causing Snuggles to run round squealing even louder.

Suddenly Snuggles vanished, trumpets sounded, golden swirls appeared all around the noob, and across every monitor, billboard and PDA on Calypso, a message appeared:

"Jenna Star Mercury has killed a creature (Daikiba Young) with a value of 1000 PED and has been recorded in the All Time High Hall Of Fame! Congratulations!"

So next time you see a noob get all upset because their pants have been eaten by a mob, you know who to blame! :D

Last edited:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Omg, I cannot stop laughing!
Hahaha!
What an awesomely intense lil' story :)
I personally saw that post,
hehe and this response is most certainly amazing XD
+Rep for humour, and awesomeness!
:yay:

Very nice story. Star you stole my HOF:silly2:

+rep

Back