The "Susan 113 Smith" Challenge

Nice! As Hurr has been so kind as to include them as a field in the scoring, they will be easy to track...

...go get 'em!

Updated with 2 Susan's scored during the 2nd stage Qualifier.

Amathera Assualt, Stage 3 was a bust for Susan's...

No worries...still plenty of hunts to get the numbers up!

Here is a Susan the Welsh WoF team got on Saturday :wtg:

i only can say it is a very good iniciative +rep for you id donate too if i could but i cant :( id love to help those ppl with leucemia...

+rep for you frigid for this iniciative

i only can say it is a very good iniciative +rep for you id donate too if i could but i cant :( id love to help those ppl with leucemia...

+rep for you frigid for this iniciative

Thanks.

I need to go through the recently updated scores and update the Susans!

Poland have 2 in Amathera Assault, Stage 3, Round 2 one for main team one for support team.

Updated the scores from stages 3.2 and 3.3...and what an update!

Originally I was doubtful that we might get more than 10 Susans...but they keep coming in! We are up to 18 Susans and more are sure to come!

For those of you who joined me in the challenge, start saving your pennies. We are up to a 2034 PED donation per person. Awesome!:yay::yay::yay:

Uber-HOF's for Susan!

Keep them coming...

Round 4 Totals

We added 4 Susan's in Round 4.

This gives us 22 Susans for a donation of 2486 PED from everyoe who is participating.

We just need the round 5 results and the final!

Pony up!

One in Stage 5:

France: Main Team: 1 Susan (Aurli Devastator) (12 Points)

One in the Final:

Romania: Main Team: 1 Susan (Araneatrox Prowler) (20 Points)

So that brings us to a total of 24 Susans for a final tally of 2712 PEDs per pledge.

When you pay your pledge to your selected charity, either notify me here or PM and I'll get a running tally of total contributions, worldwide, to Cancer Research in Susan's name.

Thanks to all who pledged and to all who competed in the WOF to help get this tally up so high!

Last edited:
Back