Clifton

Provider
Society
Quest To Kill The Rest
Statyk Clifton Dodson
Is there anyone who can do this yet?

my guess is no ..

wow, thats a shame :( I was gona ask for one at one stage :(

There must be an avatar who does this hairstyle as I have seen it a few times. I even saw a thin white mohican on friday or saturady night but by the time I asked where they got it done they were on the TP and gone.

I'm sure the copper ATH avatar has one. At least I spoke to someone with a similar name and society at Atlas Haven. At first I thought mega ATH = mega hairstyle but the hair had already been done two years previous to our conversation.

soundboy

soundboy said:
There must be an avatar who does this hairstyle as I have seen it a few times. I even saw a thin white mohican on friday or saturady night but by the time I asked where they got it done they were on the TP and gone.

I'm sure the copper ATH avatar has one. At least I spoke to someone with a similar name and society at Atlas Haven. At first I thought mega ATH = mega hairstyle but the hair had already been done two years previous to our conversation.

soundboy

That was probably me. Mine is an orignal hairstyle back in vu 7.3 or so. I dont think any one can do it yet.

Not yet unlocked.

there are many pre-VU hairstyles that the beauticians cant do yet...
they were available during avatar creation simply thats why
people have them...

Ido

damn...I'm still waiting Ido :D

Clifton said:
Is there anyone who can do this yet?
I have put in a support case about the thin mohowk, asking if it is avaliable for unlocking, or if they plan to. (before reading this thread)

No doubt i will get a copy/past reply "can't talk about this" but I suggest all those who want one put in a case asking for it, and hopefully if it's not avaliable for unlocking, it might get added, then all we need to do is wait for someone to unlock it.

In my oppinion ALL haircuts from the pre VU ava creation are available for unlocking ... now MA added new styles which will be unlocked prolly around 8000-10000 skill points like black coloring ... these new cuts are unique and noone has them since they were never available in ava creation ... so it up to us the beauticians to unlock them and make the m available to the public

and im 100% sure the thin mohawk is just waiting to be unlocked...
but its porpably at some high lvl :) so be paient with our slow skilling :)

Ido

Back