Things seen in EU and in no other MMO

dcampelo

Provider
Danandre MrFixit Alexiel
In no other game I see Fapping as a normal activity.

Actually fapping is so awesome in EU that there are some that actually pay other players to fap them

:eyecrazy:

Edit: Don't understand why MA doesn't use the Fapping as a marketing machine. Just came up with a slogan: "In EU you fap for your life"

100px-antonio-dung_1.jpg

Me

(to short)

Everything! EU is so unique I cant even describe in words.. Afcourse I miss old PE, but the nostalgia feeling I still got, keeps me going!

ignoring the above I would say - huge real cash economy :)

Actually fapping is so awesome in EU that there are some that actually pay other players to fap them

Edit: Don't understand why MA doesn't use the Fapping as a marketing machine. Just came up with a slogan: "In EU you fap for your life"

LOL

I wrote a poem about fapping in EU - I'll have to PM it to you. Hope you like it ;-)

:handjob:

EDIT: quote content removed

This thread is about what make EU unique in the world of MMO games. What you placed is seen in every game, therefore I kindly request that you change to something that is related with the thread and what makes EU unique in the MMO world - positive is better but if negativity is what your spirit feels, hell go for it.

This is only game where you cant even log in ffs... Tycoon
thing doesnt help any more... Nice work as always MA!!!!

This is only game where you cant even log in ffs... Tycoon
thing doesnt help any more... Nice work as always MA!!!!

Happens everywhere. don't believe? Check it out

Anyway. Why the need to be always spam the threads with ranting comments? If you feel the need for that, at least make them funny.

Last edited:

In many games healer and buffer are esential part of hunting team or of PvP party.
In no other game healing is so unefficient and costly.

In many games healer and buffer are esential part of hunting team or of PvP party.

There's a reason why I used fap and not healing. Talk to a non EU player and ask them what they think about fapping and specially about fapping service :laugh:

There's a reason why I used fap and not healing. Talk to a non EU player and ask them what they think about fapping and specially about fapping service :laugh:
And...I start to understand why people can talk about fapping in Entropia with a straight face.

Ah i see, nomenclature is a part of fun.

Why wud you ask a question to a non EU player about a game wich mostly existed in past form wich only a part was transfered to EU ?
Project-Entropia had medical tools with description as First/Fast Aid Pack Medical Kit.
No other medical tools existed in that time.
Altought part of original medicall tools were declared as generic by MA (mean you have small chance to loot it on other planet) they still belong to Calypso medical tools and not as EU general medical tools.

Today we have wide wariety of medical tools including MF chips wich dont have in their description "Fast Aid Pack", wich surpass almost all old "faps" in useability and efficiency - remain only few with certain name prefixes like adj/imp/mod wich are not surrpassed yet and also those are geting more and more concorrence lately.

Most of nowday EU medical tools have description like "This medical kit contains all the essential equipment for the treatment of injuries. Just equip it and use the operate action to heal yourself." - what dont have anything to do with old "First/Fast Aid Pack" medical kit tools.

Other Planet Partners are developing their own tools with their own descriptions.
And people offer that service mostly as healing service and not as "Fapping".

Now as you say:

There's a reason why I used fap and not healing.
and

As you dont see it as normal then could you tell me in what other games you see Fapping as abnormal activity?

Last edited:
Here are some things you dont see in most games

- 100 people shooting one creature for 10 minutes
- 1000 people winning on a game forum
- Sweat circles
- people that login just to dance

Here are some things you dont see in most games

- 100 people shooting one creature for 10 minutes
- 1000 people winning on a game forum
- Sweat circles
- people that login just to dance

You never played eq1? That is the king of grinding. One mob boss could take hours.... HOURS... I remember a kill that took 6 hours to complete... A single raid boss. Those were the days. My grinding spirit only gets me into massive problems in this game. And lots of folks used to login only to auction spam in WC for days.. or POK to dance and other miscellaneous activities.

I would long for the day where I could farm anything in this game without potentially losing hundreds of dollars.

You never played eq1?

Nope, never even heard of it. I played bomber man and all "mobs" were a 1 kill shot ;)

But I did say "Most games"

Now im curious and have to google it!

He still doesn't understand...okay, I'm sorry but this is hilarious. :silly2:

You mean that when you are "guning" and "blading" arround because you got "mobed" you need some "fapping"?

Hard to explain things to someone "out of EU".
LIke we can do scaning instead of investigating or we are faping instead of healing but we never say we are findering with minig finder eh .
Well a lot of examples of using ingame naming werre collected trought the yeqars in threads like - i know im adicted when ,,, At least those threads had more apropriate title if that was purpose here.

We shud TT that idea to get new ppl + MU in our EU by asking what they think about fapping and similar, they will constantly CTD because they will remain suck in IRL or because their avatar is already loged somewhere else.

I wrote what i have newer seen in other games refering on fapping as a healing but as is evident that i dont understand im ready to learn, so please explain.

*I passed lvl 100+ paramedic years a go.
If i wud like to rant i could do it and a lot but i didnt.
As you use words silly and hilarious - yes cud be specialy from ppl who dont know a lot of paramedic profession.

Last edited:
I wrote what i have newer seen in other games refering on fapping as a healing but as is evident that i dont understand im ready to learn, so please explain.

There are several games that have healing - whether through healers chars, or by skill items etc... - but what's unique in EU is the term that it's used - FAP, fapping, etc... - which is used with naturality and widely accepted.
The special part about this is that the term FAP has other meaning - see urban dictionary or search google with the "fap slang".

The OP was an attempt to be funny about the term that is used in EU and it's other meaning.

Last edited:
There are several games that have healing - whether through healers chars, or by skill items etc... - but what's unique in EU is the term that it's used - FAP, fapping, etc... - which is used with nationality and widely accepted.
The special part about this is that the term FAP has other meaning - see urban dictionary or search google with the "fap slang".

The OP was an attempt to be funny about the term that is used in EU and it's other meaning.

Well i wud newer use "fapping" as a promo wording material in an attempt to get new ppl in EU even if english slang was my mother language .
Jerking off cud be unique for those who actively use slang but not for the rest of world.
But yes, thread is funny - always to learn something.

Back