Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

Waffelking

Provider
Society
Raumschiff Titanic
Jannine Esoterika XIII
if I where to open a Rental service for what Items would you look for

you can Comment the Item or you can fill in the Poll or do bouth ... mulible awensers are allowed

Im doing this too get a general understanding of the Rental Program what Items to look for and what not ... regardless the outcome of this poll I might do a rental service or I might not havent decided on that ont yeet... and this poll might help other rental services to find out what to look for

this is my frist poll so it has much to desire so pls feal free to correct me in the comments or suggestion something I forgot

Last edited:
You come to the wrong place for this. The survey you are doing will not be reliable, because those who are currently engaged in this service will deceive you, as well as their circles of friends.
In this forum, people show their halo only in topics where they demand something from MindArk... all the things are false.

Unlimited Uber Sib items are really only thing worth trying this on. Highest level explosive bp may work too, etc., but better just to sell it off and get another one. Unlimited other stuff that is hard to find is also good... Level 5 or higher amps with tier 10, tier 10 sib whips, etc. Mall shop deeds rent out well too... shopkeepers could be rental items but the markup on them is up the last year or two. Honestly though, Mindark calls all trades a trade, not a rent... so you could potentially be in violation of eula and tos if you want back what you 'traded' to someone else for...

Last edited:
You're asking the wrong question, it's not about the value but more about what it is you want to rent out.

I rented a ancient red scorpion when it was 800 ped, blueprints with 1-5k value, 30-40k ring setups, 100k+ items..

It all depends on what you've got to offer

Last edited:
All of the above apply. You are asking the wrong question. What you should be asking (yourself) is what need is there in the community not being met, and how can I meet this need. Find a client base, a demographic you will cater to. Then acquire the items that caters to that base. It requires a lot of overhead and is very slow going at the start. It requires connections with players, and a lot of trust on everyone's part. Income is not consistent, and there are pitfalls in holding onto items to rent vs reselling them as markets fluctuate. I chose this line of work because at the time there were not many if any that were around with a similar rental product that I offer. I am more than happy to offer constructive feedback for your service. Competition is good for the economy. But be careful there are players that might try to set you up to take an item off their hands they do not want. It has happened to me so do your due diligence before purchasing anything you plan to rent make sure you understand its real value and potential value for income. And if something is not earning, sell it and get something that does otherwise you are just wasting ped.

10-50k and 50-200k missing

And what about 200K-1M?

Back