this dude tried to scam me

Bonna

Provider
Society
Calypso Dragons
Chris Bonna Burns
Ok I'm not the type to nark on people but this gets my goat.

I'm Sorry but "Johnathan the baron dempsey"

You tried to skam me of all my shogun armour for a make believe upgrade to
bear or nemisis.

something should be done about this, any noobs could have falen for this but I told him straight that it was a skam and he left straight away..

luckiliy I got the screan shot

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

see this.:

what do you think should be done about this... it has to stop..

p.s. you can see the image better if you go to the gallery.

ta

#1 There's a section for this sort of stuff ;)

#2 MA states on their website about armor upgrade scams.

#3 He will be banned when MA recieves the support case and evidence. :)

No one on Entropiaforum can "ban this dude". Make a supportcase about it.;)

#3 He will be banned when MA recieves the support case and evidence. :)

I think he would get a warning. But yeah, MA would do something about it I am sure.

cool, how do I make a support case.. never done one before..

Cool, thank you

I've reported it and sent in the image.. thanks for all your help

I'll let you all know what happens when they reply.

he tried to skam me a month ago too with the same armor upgrade thing

what did u say bonna......... u wheren't a noob.
never filed a petition before ........... lol hehehe

u funny guy hahahahaha

Yup yup yup, tried to scam me as well that lil tart, Jonathan the baron Denpsey from Society The Drow. Met him again in PA today and I put a general message to everyone out there to avoid him ads he's a scammer. Nice to see him scutter to the TP as gone from sight. Heard he was in Atlas Haven too doing the same thing. Hope no one falls for this type of scam.

Scam, not Skam :)

Lots of people would love to get even a very little pieces of Skam , i dont understand you complain.

Well... he did say that someone tried to Skam him.. not that Skam tried to... er.... forget it.:naughty:

Lots of people would love to get even a very little pieces of Skam , i dont understand you complain.

I would like to get Skammed :naughty:

On topic:

I changed the thread title, as mentioned no one here can ban the dude, so it would seem you are telling MA which isnt allowed in thread titles as per our rules, also moved the thread to the proper section.

what did u say bonna......... u wheren't a noob.
never filed a petition before ........... lol hehehe

u funny guy hahahahaha

Yeah.. silly contradiction eh.. lol

Found this type of scums a lot near PA and Twins. Even if they are ban, they will always come back in a new avatar. The only way to combat these low scumbags is to create higher awareness especially the new players / disciples.

I would like to get Skammed :naughty:

On topic:

I changed the thread title, as mentioned no one here can ban the dude, so it would seem you are telling MA which isnt allowed in thread titles as per our rules, also moved the thread to the proper section.

sorry, didn't realise I couldn't post a title like that.. I just wanted to let everyone know about this guy if they didn't already know about him....

I have raised a call with MA but I just wanted everyone to be on their guard as it's still going on....

I wouldn't like to see a post on here in a week or two by a noob talking about the same guy when I didn't tell anyone about it... if you know what I mean..

I didnt realize I had a pimp.

Well, he has been banned from the society. Sorry for the inconviniences. And thanks for letting us know.

I didnt realize I had a pimp.

hehehe.. sorry Skam.. didn't mean to pimp you out like that...lol

did you get my cash though.?

I need a new hat..:wtg:

Support case has now been closed by MA.

they didn't say what happend but they did say that they would take action against him.

Thanks for your support:wtg:

Back