This Is Just Fun!

woot .. I have been cruising this site for years .. its a gem

thanks you Rose

I took a listen from Iceland and remote dots from many countries.From Iceland, Romania and Spain and North pole. I absolutely loved it. I took note from many different and Wow!

I did hit on many that were playing "Genesis" old album and was surprised by that as remote red dots . :)

Used to listen to this some years ago. Had forgotten all about it so thanks for the reminder. Will have to visit again and listen to radio stations from around the world :)

Edit:

Statement on UK restrictions

Dear listener,​

As you may have noticed, access to international radio stations (meaning: stations outside the United Kingdom) has been restricted for users of Radio Garden in the United Kingdom.

This restriction (due to licensing reasons) was initially referred to as a temporary measure, but unfortunately the restriction must be extended for an indefinite period due to copyright and neighbouring rights related matters that require clarification.

Considering our main goal of providing our listeners a ‘global’ radio experience, it goes without saying that we strongly regret that we had to take this step.

The option for UK users to request refunds for in-app purchases made between January 1st, 2022, and January 1st, 2023, has now ended as of December 31st, 2023.

Team Radio Garden​

Edit 2:
Well that was a short journey. Guess will try again few years later maybe we can then listen to stations outside of UK then :)

Last edited:
Used to listen to this some years ago. Had forgotten all about it so thanks for the reminder. Will have to visit again and listen to radio stations from around the world :)

Edit:

Statement on UK restrictions

Dear listener,​

As you may have noticed, access to international radio stations (meaning: stations outside the United Kingdom) has been restricted for users of Radio Garden in the United Kingdom.

This restriction (due to licensing reasons) was initially referred to as a temporary measure, but unfortunately the restriction must be extended for an indefinite period due to copyright and neighbouring rights related matters that require clarification.

Considering our main goal of providing our listeners a ‘global’ radio experience, it goes without saying that we strongly regret that we had to take this step.

The option for UK users to request refunds for in-app purchases made between January 1st, 2022, and January 1st, 2023, has now ended as of December 31st, 2023.

Team Radio Garden​

Edit 2:
Well that was a short journey. Guess will try again few years later maybe we can then listen to stations outside of UK then :)

You can always use a VPN as an extension on your browser. Simple and easy to use and affects only the pages browsed and not other services like Entropia for example.

PS: I use Touch VPN when I need to visit pages that are blocked on my country.

Edit: Well from what I did read it is called proxy and not VPN. And indeed it only take effect on pages browsed and not on other applications on your computer.

Last edited:
Back