THIS is why we don't want dating in EU ;)

Oh dear lord, that is crazy....She sounds fun!-I think she was just pretty kinky-the tape and cuffs were for some bondage, while the tazer was for adding a bit of kink into the mix :O
She was misunderstood!
Frankenberry

LOL
that was insanely fun.
to bad my boss thinks I am crazy now, sitting and laughing at work :)

lol
You just can't trust anyone nowadays.
But tbh I saw other strange going on on EU aswell, so...
Poor dog, as someone said.

lol... atleast she doesnt sit and whine

Meeting people over the internet is fine in my book just as long as it stays there. Making the jump to real life has never proven to be a good idea. This even goes back to talking to people in chat rooms like 10 years ago. It NEVER works out the way you hope. So while I'm fine being great online buddies with some of you, I know a lot of you are way too f'd up for me to actually want to meet you in real life :silly2:

In your case, yes. :inbed:
I would prefer if you duct tape me somewhere comfortable though.
And no dogs.

You two get a room! Or you may have an apartment on CND...

ug :/ another crazy!

The internet is BAD! Can't you all see? so much violence caused simply by getting to know someone online. :rolleyes:

idk, some people are just naturally crazy. give them some hope... then take it away. BOOM! they are at your door with duct tape and super glue.

Well it takes all kinds I guess

:rofl:

Someday when I come home from my work I'll probably find my cat duct taped in the shower and someone from my FL standing in the bedroom with a mod merc pointing at me :eek::eek:

hmmm yeah :cool:

Back