Thoughts about economy in PE after VU 7.2

Kjetil

Stalker
Society
Via Dolorosa
Kjetil
Now, we finally got some appartments introduced.
The best ones sold very fast and from the around 1500 appartments in auction from MA Officials, I saw for some hours ago that there was only 700 left. Average price for each appartment sold is 350 PED (From Client loader)
This means that playerbase invested around 280 000 PED in appartments first auction day. This money is bounded and will give a blast to PE economy directly. Another indirectly effect of this is the need of furnitures. More peds will be invested in furnitures now. (Fireplace ME, will maybe not be that item anyway??? ;) )
Difference between apartments and furnitures is that furnitures have a guarantied TT-value, but demand will allways control prices over that.
Hopefully will the ability to soon craft own furnitures come and we will then see another blast in need of resourses to do so.
All kind of professions will gain on the introduction of new appartments and I think PE's economy will grow from it. New benefits for having an own place will be introduced and we all look forward to it!

/Kjetil :cool:

the end of stuck abuse is always good, sure better average loot in few time...

Hm.. yes. Either a profession like carpenter or a HUGE upswing in furniture drops... Yeah it's good the trapping is gone, i had a rather peculiar incident yesterday though. I was out killing some Agros north of Twin when i got the message about this mob is trapped or whatever it says. But it stood right next to me and hacked at me.. :dunce:
Only happend once and i just moved an inch and then i could hit it again.

About 4 or more 1500+ HoF yesterday and i actually got some pretty nice loot...

So yes perhaps things are looking up...

Well couple of hours after getting my apartment i'm fed up with the lag in amaethera and i placed as much stuff as I can from my storage, so I'm a lil bored.

Decide with great trepidation to go for a hunt coz I heard about bugs with the this mob takes no damage thing.

Go hunting sw of nypmh and what happens on first couple of mobs, but i get the 'this mob takes no damage' on the second mob coz its behind the first mob. That's a bit of ammo and decay wasted and me a lil annoyed.

Hunt a few more mobs and it happens again so a support case gets filed and will do everytime this happens in this situation :mad: .

Have to relog here coz dinner got in the way :D . First mob i kill when i get bad is a faucer old and guess what I loot, a black armchair woopee. Its worth 6 pec :laugh: .

Seems low value stuff is still with us :)

Rusty

hunting is better already might just be luck but i went on 2 hunts last night and made around 20 - 40 PED profit on both and i got a chair :laugh:

I think the immediate effect will be noticable. However, it is way too early into this VU to have any sort of opinion as to the lasting effect. There are just tto many variables that are unknown.

DD
:evilking:

Back