TI - Cornundacauda Spawn

jeah make em spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn! :laugh:

Hmmmm

I think there is noother place to hunt stalkers

I just think that the mob is pretty low because nobody actually care hunting for them.

It is a unpopular mob ., Maybe a 10k mission will chance some thing

Cough Cough .... so what did i tell you DF :)

Over the past several months activity on the Cornundacauda Stalker spawn has steadily dropped to a level where it seems very few people, if anyone, actually hunt them.

I think this will pick up with the new Cornundacauda Iron missions.
I don't know of any good spawns of small Cornundacauda, you might get the most visitors doing iron missions with the small ones.

low maturity and highest density please :)

jeah want a nice spawn!

Well that was unexpected.

I have restored the spawn density and left the maturity slider unlocked.

It should start producing something huntable in the next few hours, although they will be guardian-ish maturity until the slider finally decays down to young in a few weeks.

If there's any problems with it let me know.

- Deathifier

Well that was unexpected.

I have restored the spawn density and left the maturity slider unlocked.

It should start producing something huntable in the next few hours, although they will be guardian-ish maturity until the slider finally decays down to young in a few weeks.

If there's any problems with it let me know.

- Deathifier

Awesome :) looking forward to the spawn :D

Is there a chance to get the spawn denser? I wanna see red dots everywhere (with fucked up radar, no chance, I know, lol)

Mature to dom is a nice maturity as well :D

Hi Everyone,
Over the past several months activity on the Cornundacauda Stalker spawn has steadily dropped to a level where it seems very few people, if anyone, actually hunt them.

The spawn itself is currently partly disabled, as I was measuring the impact of the spawn being temporarily reduced.

Since there was no impact it was pretty easy to conclude that almost nobody hunts there :)

So I'd like to hear some feedback from the community as to the need for the spawn.

In particular I'd like to know:
- Have people found a huntable Cornundacauda Stalker spawn elsewhere?
- Would people prefer a different Cornundacauda maturity?
- Would people prefer the spawn disabled to provide another mining region?
- Would people prefer some other spawn to replace it?

All feedback would be welcome, both in public and private if you prefer :)

Bye,
Deathifier

Damn, I for one must say, I have hunted the high maturity quite alot even before the mission was introduced, spawn was great and the other thing i liked it was never crowded.
When about 3 days ago went back to TI to do them for the mission , i must say I was very dissapointed over the low maturity and spawn density as well.
So I doubt very much I will be doing them at TI with those settings, as the same spawn with higher density and place to hunt is also bigger on one other location.
So unless u bring the prowlers and stalkers back to your LA, you can not expect to see my gun there, couse it realy sucks running 1 minute to find a mob.
(comming from a player who killed 16.6k fouls on TI castle)

Is there a chance to get the spawn denser? I wanna see red dots everywhere (with fucked up radar, no chance, I know, lol)

Mature to dom is a nice maturity as well :D

The spawn is as dense as I can make it on two DNA.
As a result it will suffer the same problem as the foul spawn - never enough things to shoot.

If I find some more Cornundacauda sails I can boost the density with additional DNA.

Damn, I for one must say, I have hunted the high maturity quite alot even before the mission was introduced, spawn was great and the other thing i liked it was never crowded.
When about 3 days ago went back to TI to do them for the mission , i must say I was very dissapointed over the low maturity and spawn density as well.
So I doubt very much I will be doing them at TI with those settings, as the same spawn with higher density and place to hunt is also bigger on one other location.
So unless u bring the prowlers and stalkers back to your LA, you can not expect to see my gun there, couse it realy sucks running 1 minute to find a mob.
(comming from a player who killed 16.6k fouls on TI castle)

If you went back before I posted about the spawn change, then the spawn was inactive so finding anything to shoot would have been a challenge.

Right now it should be producing a similar spawn to the Foul - likely nowhere near enough, however the best that is possible without adding more DNA.

As for the maturity I appreciate you shooting up the larger ones when they were around - that spawn was kept alive for many months specifically for people like you.
However eventually the small number of people hunting the big ones dropped too low, which triggered this discussion here about what to do with them.

Congratulations on finishing the Foul Challenge too, that's pretty damn impressive!

- Deathifier

I like the maturity you have there now, easy enough to hunt naked, but not as many no looters as the little ones. The spawn isn't dense, but I had no trouble finding mobs to kill, and I wasn't alone, kept crossing paths with spit rep, also came across jSeven and greenwood and we never had to compete against each other for mobs. There is alot of empty space, but when u find the spawns they are thick enough to maintain a few hunters.

Also the spawn is the same density it was with the stalkers/prowlers, it's not like Deathifier removed a DNA or something.

Back