Tier thingy calculation!

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
So I made a quick calculation :D weapons are used in this example...

There are 648 different weapons listed on Entropedia.

Each one is supposed to be able to have 10 tiers/slots in which to put these enhancements.

Say that there are 5 different types of enhancement thingys, and 3 different of each type (one each for Omegaton, Genesis and Chikara).

This would make it 15 possible items per slot. To determine the amount of different ways these can be used in those 648 items we need to calculate the following:

15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15x15

This is 576'650'390'625 different combinations per weapon.

There are 648 weapons, so we need to take the answer of the previous calculation and multiply it by 648.

Here is then the amount of possible different combinations of weapons and enhancements:

373'669'453'125'000

A.K.A. almost 375'000 billion combinations possible...

Anyone have any thoughts about this? Or want to correct my math? I suck at math but I think I got this one right, as statistics and stuff like this was pretty much the one thing I knew when studying math :laugh:

I doubt very much that you will need the right brand of enhancer for that brand of weapon so that will reduce your options quite a bit.

Plus we dont know if it will be possible on all weapons like melee and previously unample weapons like the V1,V2 etc.

and also your final figure is actually closer to 374 trillion.

Last edited:
uh, ya, i think, thats definitely, errr, possible? (wot?) :silly2:

way too many figures at a way too late time :D

although i made some "over the thumb" calcs too, if it would be useful to add for example a speed thingie to my embra, but when it decays too much (what i guess it will), i could use, ecowise, a kat honor as well

expected that kind of stuff in this thread a bit as well :p

I doubt very much that you will need the right brand of enhancer for that brand of weapon so that will reduce your options quite a bit.

Plus we dont know if it will be possible on all weapons like melee and previously unample weapons like the V1,V2 etc.

I didnt count on you needing the right brand, I counted on ya being able to use any brand with any brand weapon :) hence 3x5 per slot ;)

And I just put all weapons since we dont know... also put how many different per weapon ;)

ah yes, I couldnt remember... long-scale and short-scale you know :laugh:

Hey..you forgot about the current amps that makes diffrent combos 2..

Well I counted them out to make it easier ;) sry

Hey..you forgot about the current amps that makes diffrent combos 2..
and the scopes, and the lasers and if this also have tiers...
:eek: :eyecrazy: :holyshit: :bomb: <insert head exploding smiley here>

almost there its actually 374trillion + 1

(the one is for when the gun has nothing on it :D )

I didnt count on you needing the right brand, I counted on ya being able to use any brand with any brand weapon :) hence 3x5 per slot ;)

Ok well then if you're gonna assume that all those brands release a set why not add A&P,Campbell Welch,Camo Arms,DOA,Emik,Breer,EWE,Fire Forge,FreanD,Geotrek,Isis etc etc etc...? ;)

Ok well then if you're gonna assume that all those brands release a set why not add A&P,Campbell Welch,Camo Arms,DOA,Emik,Breer,EWE,Fire Forge,FreanD,Geotrek,Isis etc etc etc...? ;)

Because I chose the three biggest/most known companies only ;)

Only 1 combo for me, HIGH DPS what ever chip gets the job done. Think if a Mad IV can be doubled = 88 Dammage + Beast SGA I currently have (+21 I think) thats 109 Dammage with 72 attack, I LIKE IT :cool:

Only 1 combo for me, HIGH DPS what ever chip gets the job done. Think if a Mad IV can be doubled = 88 Dammage + Beast SGA I currently have (+21 I think) thats 109 Dammage with 72 attack, I LIKE IT :cool:

Imagine a mod merc (86 attacks) with 10 speed enhancers ;) rofl

It would be a damn uzi/ingram :laugh:

Imagine a mod merc (86 attacks) with 10 speed enhancers ;) rofl

It would be a damn uzi/ingram :laugh:

Imagine a vumpoor dissolver with 10x damage enhancers :p

Now THAT would make an awesome critical hit :p

Also... there will be enhancements for FAP's and mining tools. It's going to be virtually limitless what we can do with them.

A.K.A. almost 375'000 billion combinations possible...

Anyone have any thoughts about this? Or want to correct my math? I suck at math but I think I got this one right, as statistics and stuff like this was pretty much the one thing I knew when studying math :laugh:

Not to worry, only the 3 weakest options will be affordable :laugh:

Back