Question: Tiers or Mindforce

Which do you think should have been brought in first. The old systems (such as Mind force) or the n

• Total voters

addz

Elite
Rocky Addz Harley
The poll should read:

Which do you think should have been brought in first. The old systems (such as Mind force) or the new Tier system

In this thread ...https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/177787-addzs-top-3-a.html I have identified reimplementation of old systems as the #1 thing we feel MA should be working on atm.

The question is would you like MA to have worked on putting these old systems back in first, or do you feel they made the right move by creating this new tier system first.

Old systems:

1. Reimplementation of the old systems that are still missing
- Mindforce
- Piloting
- Beacons
- Taming
- Beauty

Poll comming soon

I wonder if some of the planet partners demanded the new systems and quests.

Quests seem like something that the planet partners and FPC would implement themselves, so im not sure if MA will anything to do with it at all.

Regardless of who ordered it done, this poll is designed to see what we the players would like to have seen done first. Hopefully if we can show them more clearly the things that we want most, then they will stop wasting time on the stupid crap we don't really need and get started on the stuff that we want most.

I voted just give me the EFD`s which I never do but at least I`ll explain. Maybe they rolled out the tiers before mindforce because the upcoming version of MF would have required more work to change if they put it out before the tiers. It may be easier to insert new items into an existing system than have to adjust them afterward. Just a guess.

I voted for the old systems but mainly because there are references to the old systems out there. Someone who blows through the avatar creation process because "they can get it changed in game by other players" might not be too happy if they didn't research well enough beforehand (enjoy the avatar you don't really like, and here's a new gimmick to draw attention from not knowing when you can change it).

The only enhancer I would have been really interested in would have been range and/or accuracy enhancers for my teleport chip.

Good to see that their shiny new tier system is so popular with the players :rolleyes:

Voted yes, there is not much point in discussing what came first, the egg or the chicken. Now that we have the enhancers i would like them to focus on that first and make it work, improve enhancer break rates, make a minimum and max * dmg interval break rate, simple, would take 30 mins tops i think :) then they got lots of time to do the rest.

Well, as Thorn said, maybe MindForce also uses Tiers, and it was easier/quicker to implement tiers first :wise:

Well, as Thorn said, maybe MindForce also uses Tiers, and it was easier/quicker to implement tiers first :wise:

I struggle to see how that would be the case? Wouldn't it make morse sense to re-implement mindforce then apply enhancers to all relevant areas at the same time?

As a side note, just my 2 pecs, I dont think there will be enhancers for mindforce anytime in 2010, go on MA prove me wrong, I dare ya :p

Voted yes, there is not much point in discussing what came first, the egg or the chicken. Now that we have the enhancers i would like them to focus on that first and make it work, improve enhancer break rates, make a minimum and max * dmg interval break rate, simple, would take 30 mins tops i think :) then they got lots of time to do the rest.

My thoughts now that the Tier system yes please make it work.

On a side note yes I like the Tier System and enhancers work well for me on midlevel skills. Of course if eco was my concern I may not be that happy with them.

However I did vote the old system first

- Mindforce
- Piloting
- Beacons
- Taming
- Beauty

I was involved in 4 of these and have mindforce items as well as beacons in storage that would be nice to utilize.

Not to mention some possibly very hungry pets.

Jung

Back