Tight Shirt

:drool: me..... want.....

Is it possible to wear other pants-like clothes with them equipped? (e.g skirts, shorts, hermes/armors?)

Very very very hmmm .... Nice clothes u got there :D

So , are u jealous ?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
me , Sheryo , Lexi , Force Majeure

We are 3 members who got the gift from MA ; Vacation linguistic clothes (only 38 in game , 21 french)
Thats why we take some fun out of this :laugh:

LMAO I got those clothes too why wasn't I invited to the party? :laugh:

now why cant more girls wear stuff like that in rl ;)

that outfit is awesome !

pants look like cowboy chaps almost lol

:drool: me..... want.....

Is it possible to wear other pants-like clothes with them equipped? (e.g skirts, shorts, hermes/armors?)

no you can't wear other pants, skirts with them. I would assume you can wear the hermes though, don't have any to try though :)

yeah, thats not a shirt :silly2:

no you can't wear other pants, skirts with them. I would assume you can wear the hermes though, don't have any to try though :)

Not quite true. It is possible to wear rexely and lodod tanktop under the shirt (aswell as bra's) since it use the underwear layer, and it is possible to wear at least angel micro and short pleat over the pants. :) Its not possible however to wear regular shirts and pants with it tho.

You can wear it with Hermes and armors.

Not quite true. It is possible to wear rexely and lodod tanktop under the shirt (aswell as bra's) since it use the underwear layer, and it is possible to wear at least angel micro and short pleat over the pants. :) Its not possible however to wear regular shirts and pants with it tho.

You can wear it with Hermes and armors.

ahhh thought I tried the skirt, maybe it was the shorts I tried :)

Back