Time for revenge

Skelethor

Old
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Skelethor Skel Hadesguard
My name is Skelethor Hadesguard of Hadesheim. My friends call me "Skel" or Skelly".

Im usually a harmless and peacefull guy. Ok...sometimes I seek trouble, but I can lose a fair fight anytime with a smile on my face. No bad feelings. Ask any pk'er...

A NEW CALYPSO

The Vikings believed that when the world was going to end, there would be a great winter. Then gods and giants would fight the last battle. Then the world would burn, and out of the ashes, a new world would be born.

They were almost right. They just got it in the wrong order.

Five years ago, the War Titan Typhon entered the Calypsian star system, and it was aimed at Calypso. The Federal Imperial Navy desperately tried to stop it. They threw everything they had against Typhon, even their own lives.

They failed.

Typhon entered the atmosphere over the ocean, just northwest of Amethera. It painted a fiery line across the sky to the east. Minutes later, Typhon smashed into the ground at Hadesheim. The sun was blocked by the millions of tons of dust thrown up into the air by the impact. Fire-storms raged over Calypso, and then ash fell, and snow fell, and the great winter took hold of Calypso.

But it was not the end. Most of the colonists had been evacuated to Exodus station. They waited there for the dust to settle, the skies to clear, and life to grow back.

The long wait is over. The frontier is open again.

Was the target the planet? Hadesheim? or me?

All I know is I didn't make it. Luckily my DNA was found, and I was recreated. But I am no longer the same.

I'm pissed. This is personal. Someone is responsible for this. Someone will have to pay. I will find the answers. I will find those responsible. I will not rest untill revenge is mine. Trust me.....

Skelethor

Back