Tips for Mayhem

Lord_Volume

Young
So I started in November 2022, and was unable to really participate in Merry mayhem due to low level. For Easter mayhem I'm running LR-15s, (with a p-20 extender), aegelic ring augmented (looted from a box), athenic ring augmented, and my adjusted pixie armor. I also purchased some AccuStim 10mg, as well as HyperStim 10mg.

I'm curious as to any tips to playing the event. I've been told i should pick up ghost armor, so am looking at picking that up. I'm looking at depo'ing around $400 for the event.(not including the 1k PED in ammo or the 6 guns I have currently stockpiled)

Thanks for all the tips and advice

Dont use accustims or hyperstims at your level, sell those because their benefit will not outweigh the costs.

Since you plan to depo I suggest opening christmas boxes and using the candy canes instead.

Minimize your markup costs wherever possible.

Get a reload ring drop hp ring and hunt in the highest category u can.

'playing the event' can mean many things. Lots of resellers make huge profits in Markup selling to those that are participating. ;)

Sell that useless sweaters ring and get whatever Ares ring you can afford. Also you picked the most expensive weapon category to train, but if you want to stick with laser consider investing in A105 imp (or A106 if pressed for PED). It will help lower the av markup cost of armatrix weapons and improve efficiency. But I think overall BLP is a better option for Limited users. They have cheaper amps that do more damage and typically the armatrix blp is cheaper. MIndforce combustive or kinetic are good options too with very cheap mayhem MF amps, but it will probably take a while to train that up if you have been using only guns. Melee is the best but that's for cool people only, sorry.

Last edited:
'playing the event' can mean many things. Lots of resellers make huge profits in Markup selling to those that are participating. ;)

nah they make shit

Sell that useless sweaters ring and get whatever Ares ring you can afford. Also you picked the most expensive weapon category to train, but if you want to stick with laser consider investing in A105 imp (or A106 if pressed for PED). It will help lower the av markup cost of armatrix weapons and improve efficiency. But I think overall BLP is a better option for Limited users. They have cheaper amps that do more damage and typically the armatrix blp is cheaper. MIndforce combustive or kinetic are good options too with very cheap mayhem MF amps, but it will probably take a while to train that up if you have been using only guns. Melee is the best but that's for cool people only, sorry.
This is a good point.

I would switch to mindforce and use the mayhem MF amps as they can give you life steal without having to invest $1000s. They also give you nice DPP

send me PM in game and I can help you get started if you need it.

Back