Question: To CCCP: Can you increase the density of Oculus on LA4?

Toggle

Provider
I'd really enjoy hunting some Oculus for hours on end, but when I last checked the density on LA4 was abysmal. So to the owners, CCCP, I would like to respectfully request that the LA to around 7 density, but keep minimum maturity.

Fixing it now, the general of our society was away on a sick leave for 2 weeks, so we had no way of doing this :S

Also submitted a support ticket asking for a system, which would enable societies to have a Second in Command position for cases such as this.

Setting the maturity to about 10%, and density to the Max. :)

Fixing it now, the general of our society was away on a sick leave for 2 weeks, so we had no way of doing this :S

Also submitted a support ticket asking for a system, which would enable societies to have a Second in Command position for cases such as this.

Just ask for the next highest level to be able to do this.

All there is to be said is...
WOOHOO! :yay:

WOOHOO! Happy Customer! :p

Okay I just went to go hunt the spawn, and I think something happened with the maturity as the LA is now populated by a dense spawn of Prowlers and Stalkers... As much as I'd love to hunt those, I dont have the health or armor to protect against them.

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally there will be a decent oculus spawn that's actually hunt-able. :yay::yay:

I'm kind of excited myself, I just wish they weren't Stalkers now so that I can handle them hehe

yay for stalkers!!! :yay::yay:

time for a hunt

stalkers gone :(

Trying to get em back. :S

I'm just wondering here, what if we lower the maturity to something like Guardian - Alpha, would that be better?

Stalkers hit really damn hard. :)

I'm just wondering here, what if we lower the maturity to something like Guardian - Alpha, would that be better?

Stalkers hit really damn hard. :)

no thx, keep the stalkers. They only hit up to 90 with tbird and 6b and they miss quite a bit too

stalkers would be fun to hunt I guess.. but babys would make it easier to hunt them... whichever one works.

I prefer guard-alpha since im lower skilled (only 133 hp) but even stalkers could be possible in team

stalkers would be fun to hunt I guess.. but babys would make it easier to hunt them... whichever one works.

I prefer guard-alpha since im lower skilled (only 133 hp) but even stalkers could be possible in team

Yea, these are good if you're hunting in a team, with a higher chance of getting more rare stuff, like ESI and such.

But, I have only tried hunting Stalkers without armor since I don't have Thunderbird, so I couldn't do a proper run to see how often the good stuff drops.

I guess we'll leave Stalkers until someone says Enough-is-Enough : )

Back