To Farsight Plains control person :(

K-Max

Stalker
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Killarious K-Max Maximillion
To Person that took control of Farsight Plains, why be a dork and put 4% tax on a abandoned LA no-one visits just because I was having fun there hunting Oculus for 0% tax and all of a sudden got a single global in 3 dang days.

Just so you know I stopped hunting there because of the tax, thanks for ruining my fun on hunting Oculus there. I could see it if you fought for that LA and if I'd see anyone there but for 3 days I was there and not a soul around then it was taken over and crappy taxed.

Moving along no reason to come back to this area for awhile.

Just out of curiosity, what do players consider fair tax these days?

3% is cool with me :D

Just out of curiosity, what do players consider fair tax these days?

in an LA no-one ever visits and only reason to take control is because someone went there because it is 0% tax and then gets a global it would be 0% tax....

Edit: I have no problems hunting and mining on LA's that were earned by major war or were actually purchased but if it was grabbed just because it was there and sole reasoning to take it is you see someone there to pray on that is total BS. There was no fight for it it was just grabbed and taxed after 3 days of me hunting there and a global scrolled across the chat.

Each LA owner is free to put whatever tax they want on their LA. Us as players are free to visit or not to visit their LA. By calling a LA owner a dork in a public forum for only doing what's his right as a LA owner, no offense but that is childish behavior.

Don't like the new tax? Simply don't visit it again. :wise:Nobody is forcing you to.

Personally I never hunt in LA's since it means less loot for me :D

I'm missing something, how was an LA just available for the taking without a Land Grab?

And if it was available, and you were there, why didn't you take it?

Each LA owner is free to put whatever tax they want on their LA. Us as players are free to visit or not to visit their LA. By calling a LA owner a dork in a public forum for only doing what's his right as a LA owner, no offense but that is childish behavior.

Don't like the new tax? Simply don't visit it again. :wise:Nobody is forcing you to.

Personally I never hunt in LA's since it means less loot for me :D

IT is a land grab LA not owned by anyone in particular, and he never owned it until I got my global yesterday. then it was taken over and soon after taxed. And yes not visiting it again... but thought it was crappy thing to do in an abandoned land grab area just because a global was seen there. Never occured to me to try to take the LA over being I was there 3 days and not a person meet there the entire time.

IT is a land grab LA not owned by anyone in particular, and he never owned it until I got my global yesterday. then it was taken over and soon after taxed. And yes not visiting it again... but thought it was crappy thing to do in an abandoned land grab area just because a global was seen there. Never occured to me to try to take the LA over being I was there 3 days and not a person meet there the entire time.

hehe, I posted before I saw this one. I totally missed the fact that we are in Land Grab? How did I miss that..

Anyway, I guess next time you can try to get your soc buddies together and take it!

hehe, I posted before I saw this one. I totally missed the fact that we are in Land Grab? How did I miss that..

Anyway, I guess next time you can try to get your soc buddies together and take it!

lol, no point I never see anyone there, it is kind of a pointless LA to try to own. I was just there because I see it was 0% tax and could hunt Oculus with no tax. I just wait until it is 0% tax again to go back.

lol, no point I never see anyone there, it is kind of a pointless LA to try to own. I was just there because I see it was 0% tax and could hunt Oculus with no tax. I just wait until it is 0% tax again to go back.

I get it, and I don't blame you, even though I've had LAs myself in the past, I also try to avoid taxed areas as much as I can 0% was good while it lasted! I'd love to find areas where I can hunt and not see anyone for three days, if ever! :)

Yes it was fun while it lasted, I was all alone not bothering anyone then I was bothered lol. IMO was kind of uncalled for but oh well, nothing I can do besides let him know I was not happy if he would have done 1-1.5% maybe I'd still be there, but being it was not fought for I don't believe he should get any of my taxes really. Even though it was kind of my fault not thinking of taking it while I was there and only person for 3 days.

Yes it was fun while it lasted, I was all alone not bothering anyone then I was bothered lol. IMO was kind of uncalled for but oh well, nothing I can do besides let him know I was not happy if he would have done 1-1.5% maybe I'd still be there, but being it was not fought for I don't believe he should get any of my taxes really. Even though it was kind of my fault not thinking of taking it while I was there and only person for 3 days.

you better read up a bit on how la-s are won in lg :)
i can promise you ammo/decay at all lg-la-s lately will far outweigh your turnover of an month..hell..an year even problably :)

Back