To the avatar that left (at least 3) Opalos

Don't know who that was, but I'd guess the idea was that each player would get one and leave the rest for others ;)

Those who want to make 3 random strangers happy should not put 3 items in one spot, or someone may explode from overhappiness :D

Those who want to make 3 random strangers happy should not put 3 items in one spot, or someone may explode from overhappiness :D

That could make 3 random carcass eating animals happy tho :laugh:

Where were they?

I'm looking for a good dumping ground to get rid of all this trash in my storage without having to pay a fee to have it processed and recycled...

Always a good time to drop something on the ground for others to find.

What's funny is I drop all my extra BP's. I also pick up BP's and drop them somewhere else if I already have them.

Musical BP's.

Nice gift hope you only took 1

Well....I was kind of hoping that the one who left them would respond because I have 2 questions for them. I did pick up all three but felt greedy soon after so I wanted to see what their intent or preference was. If they don't care who got how many I might keep, not sure right now. If they do care/intended for 3 different people to get them I can put 2 back.

I would like the one who left them to PM me as I think they may have good reason to. That is all I will post here about the reason at least for now. If they wish to remain anonymous to others I will respect their wishes, but I hope they will contact me.

3 in one place? I'd grab them all, jeez all you folks that dun understand that, I guess you've never had a problem getting food. Merry Christmas.

Never think it won't happen to you though, pitch forks and torches is awesome things.

Last edited:
3 in one place? I'd grab them all, jeez all you folks that dun understand that, I guess you've never had a problem getting food.

This is just a game not real life, he is not going to die if he only picks up 1. Its called being greedy. The person left 3 in hope that some1 will just pick up 1 and leave the other two for someone else can also share the the good will of the surplier.

1. OP was a quick thank you before I had to leave for Christmas dinner. Was hoping for a you're welcome and I would follow up from there.

2. Part of my 2nd post was to let dropper know I wanted them to contact me. I cannot say why because I need to keep as much to myself as I can to determine if someone claiming to be the dropper IS the dropper. I probably should have put in the OP.

3. Assumptions are being made and then commented on.

4. You are of course free to post as you like and the fighting is nowhere near the worst I've ever seen but this is nothing to fight about.

5. In the end I hope to do the right thing. Depending on the way things work out I may post more details here or may not be able to and will just have to take flak from some other posters. I know what I am trying to do here and I think the dropper will be happy about it but atm I can't say what that is. Sorry but I want to be sure to get the right person. No gift tag so I had to reach out here.

The reason I was trying to contact the dropper:

I thought one of the found Opalos had been tiered to 1.4 and had really good tier rates. I thought they dropped the one they use instead of one they planned on dropping. Planned to give it back to them.

I am an idiot! I was getting ready to hunt today and could not find the Opalo that I had been using. Turns out the 1.4 was mine all along. :duh: It just got moved in items so I thought I had picked it up. Had the tier rates written down so I am sure. No need for dropper to PM now. Thank you again to the dropper.

For the record they were in the same general area but some distance from each other (not all in one pile). I will drop 2 somewhere, sometime. No clues.

That is actually a great idea.
Since we can get huge hofs, i will make someone happy once a week and drop a item somewhere.
By the way, i drop about 50 BP's a week next to the crafting machine i use

Back