to what point

Acronoid

Stalker
Society
United Talents
If you need to know it, you already do
I was doing a little hunt, not even a full one because I have had a bad 2 weeks hunting now. I was just about to get the kill shot, and at the moment I did I died.
WTF I thought, did it crit on me while I killed it?:scratch2: (wich would be strange since even a full crit wouldn't take 50dmg.

but the sound of plasma, and the hunter at the end of my screen gave the answer. Some idiot shot me from about 90m away from the moment I killed the mob.
To what point? He can't loot me, since I hunted west of bilton. If he just wanted to pk for a hof, why did he wait till I finished the mob (he was shooting some mobs and stopped when he got in range. And took about his time to aim (much longer then would be expected from someone that wants a pk hof)

Either way, it's sucks big time:mad:
Does anyone else know about this player killing people that way?

And don't tell me that its PvP and he has the right to shoot me. Sure he does, but waiting till I finish (bet he counted on nearly finishing) a mob, is not the same as ring killing or toxic zone killing.
Well, I already had a bad day, but be assured, first thing in the morning I'll send a ticket to MA.
Not that they will act if it's a single case but if that person does such practises on regular bases:

c. You cannot interfere with any other Participant's ability to enjoy the Entropia Universe according to its rules.

Well, this sucks.... some people sometimes just shoot with no reason :scratch2:

Sometimes it makes me wonder why MA gave us PVP in all Amethera outside LAs. This causes such situations and is a bad idea. If people want to shoot each other - go to ring or PVP 1-4 (most of those shooting everywhere wouldn't even dear to enter 3 or 4 I suppose).

I have been shot one time when with no armor and no gun in hand I was leading 2 disciples to Nea's Place. All died, so at least we started again from the revival, but this made journey much longer....
Other time I was shot in Segna when I was going mining. It was long time before Zanderium fever when very few miners were around. I played from such a slow PC I didn't even notice what happend... I had such a lag I remember seeing tp, running south and next seeing revival. Answer from bloody PK was "you were close to TP and there was PVP and you had vigi on you"... what a shame I didn't have any other armor at the time lol.
Other time I was shot in CND dome 17 by a person I know. He said "hello" and shot me when I was excavating a claim. Such a jolly joke...

Fools happen.
No help for that.

I did send case to support and reply was it is braking of EULA. They said avatar I spoke about was taken under a close look or something like that, and added that if that happens again he will get a ban for some time. Seriously I somehow doubt that would happen, but always the answer different than "We can do nothing, kind regards...".
Send the case and wait.

thats sucks Jason
I also ask myself why such big parts of amethera are PvP, there is really no use for it. I've accidently killed and being killed by teammates cause of this, what sucks too.
Maybe I overreact a bit, but I already had such a bad 2 weeks that I thought about taking a break and start something up IRL. Maybe this is a sign to quit? lol, faith can be cruel I guess.
So far for the 2 people I found IRL that would give EU a try, I'll think twice before bringing it up.
I always loved this game because of the mature audience, really. But if such people that beter play a pink night elf in some other junk game find their way to EU, get bored because and act like this; I don't know if I'm still enjoying the game sadly :(

I think you can't help anything for people stupidity. All you can do is carry on or leave. But you will meet this sort of guys everywhere, people who find joy in making other people unleasent.....

About having a bad times....
Loots for most of my mates are not too good lately. But good thing is loots come and go. So they will return to those, who spend peds with no real returns. It always works like that for mid level players.
When I last had bad times (50 bomb runs with 2 claims even - unamped!), my soc mates said - you can do 2 things: go mining or change the game. I did mining, and my luck turned with a tower. Now it is bad again for some time, so who knows what is hidden under the surface of Calypso for me? I will just keep on looking for it, and it will pop out one day with nice trupets ^^
So Acronoid - you can do 2 things -> carry on or leave the game for some time ;)

Jason, like I said, I was already planning to take a little break. I just wanted to shoot my last peds cause I got a feeling loot would be be a little beter at a different time of the day.
Did I got a cold shower (not loot wise)
I'll see after the weekend,
night people

How sad :laugh:

Famous insane bitch who likes to pk others, now whining about being pk'ed? Priceless :D

Some quotes, to add context ;)

I went pk'ing a few times with a dar, great range, but I couldn't get aim, cause of rocks, hills and steeps. Just to get PK'ed myself by a handgun a few times. Range is nothing in PvP4, compared to PvP3 wich has much more open spaces.
And I know, if I got a ML and the skills to use, I prolly go PvP3 instead of 4 (but most likely I'dd be dragon hunting with it :D )

New GC not arrived yet, so I'm bored again :rolleyes:

BTW, If you would consider it would make MA money to give me the UAT:

They ofc would give it with 0ped tt value with a max of 1000ped+ so I had to repair it for 501PED at minimum to use it in the first place.
Second, because I'll use this gun to kick ass in PvP, uber PK'ers will have more decay on their armor plates so money again.
Third, because I would use the UAT alot, it would mean a big pile of $ at decay.

at last, if I get the UAT I'll personally send Mindark a big box of belgian choclates and some belgian beer to wash it down.

YesYesYes :yay:
All have voted in favour, or have agreed soo much they didn't need to vote.
Keep on voting people.
Your Favourite Insane Bitch Needs You

List of people to PK with the UAT: :vampire:

• Walter

Will all ppl on this list go to pvp3 when I got my UAT, and don't forget to bring your stackables :D

Update of PK list:

• Levithikanos
  • Walter

Now, I will love to shoot you in the back levi ;)

Karma is a bitch, eh? :silly2:

for fun i guess.
i've been know to pk people randomly too but i atleast let them loot what they are shooting first.

Karma is a bitch, eh? :silly2:

:rofl:

@ moonbiter
If I go pk'ing I go to PvP3 -4 and there it has a point to shoot someone; to shoot someone that is hunting and just before they want to loot there mob, just to bug people has no point.
Sure if it was toxic zone I wouldn't complain about it, have been pk'ed dozens of times there.

I always thought that all the non-lootable pk zones are coding errors from MA, or lazyness of repairing them, as there is not use in killing someone if you can't loot.

As for the asses that do pk outside the lootable zones, well, i've found some along my mining trips, fortunately they never killed me with a claim on, so i've no complains about that.

But I think MA could address this issue, as there is no point outside of pissing on someone, like happened to you, Acro. Take a hugh :hug:

Hahahahah

well for one this is what you get for hunting in pvp, yeah i shot go cry about its happened to me too, maybe come perpared and watch your butt and it wont happen. sorry you been having crap luck it happens to us all though, and if you really used to be a pk crazy person tehn you just got snuck up on by meow =^.^= hf and gl all you meows

OMG .. you got pk'd by a virtual crossdresser who runs around meow'ing at everyone. :laugh:

Just kill him / her / it next time you see it meow'ing like a freak in a pvp zone ;)

OR...

Since you were killed at range, maybe said person didn't see the mob you were shooting at (mob wasn't in his radar range), and only saw you wielding a weapon at the ready.

OR...

Since you were killed at range, maybe said person didn't see the mob you were shooting at (mob wasn't in his radar range), and only saw you wielding a weapon at the ready.

Nice thought .. but it's an Allo. Since the HP update - you see it from afar - like spiders and ambu.

I'm pretty sure Aeonica was just bored of playing with it's cat nip.
Tie a balloon to it's tail or put a piece of tape on it's head - I always get a laugh when I do that to my cat :D

Nice thought .. but it's an Allo. Since the HP update - you see it from afar - like spiders and ambu.

Tie a balloon to it's tail or put a piece of tape on it's head - I always get a laugh when I do that to my cat :D

Ahhh... I've got to learn to read posts more carefully. Thanks for the correction, Mom and +rep coming your way.

acro want sum chees with that whine, or maybe i shud call the wambulance!

my opinion

Quote:
c. You cannot interfere with any other Participant's ability to enjoy the Entropia Universe according to its rules.

though arent u interfering with that person right to enjoy killing you in a pvp zone by sending in a support ticket about it?

To what point? He can't loot me, since I hunted west of bilton.
-
Most likely becuse he allso had a bad day and wanted to blow off some steam.

If he just wanted to pk for a hof, why did he wait till I finished the mob (he was shooting some mobs and stopped when he got in range. And took about his time to aim (much longer then would be expected from someone that wants a pk hof)
-
He might have just gotten in range to shoot you, and didnt wait at all, paying not attention to what you did more then that he wanted the kill of you.
Aiming isnt always easy, especielly if you dont have a good scope.

Does anyone else know about this player killing people that way?
-
yes ^^ happends all the time

And don't tell me that its PvP and he has the right to shoot me. Sure he does, but waiting till I finish (bet he counted on nearly finishing) a mob, is not the same as ring killing or toxic zone killing.
-
U gave yourself the answer there, you cant ask people to take respect to what you do like killing a mob if you are out on a killing spree, then maybe, when you are done with that mob, you pull and tango up and kill him. What dose he know?

Well, I already had a bad day, but be assured, first thing in the morning I'll send a ticket to MA.
-
No resone to , you clearly chosed to enter a pvp-zone by yourself, that is not hes, or MAs fault, i belive they even give a warning you can be killed

Not that they will act if it's a single case but if that person does such practises on regular bases:

This rule dosnt apply to PvP zones if you get killed. if you dont wanna get killed then dont be there, PvP zones are for pvp.

And i understand you feel bad about it, but thats PvP-zone life, ask those people getting looted in lootable pvp, after beeing tricket into a safe feeling and keeps mining. there you got the same thing, you cant blame the hunter for doing what he is there for, killing people. Or the miner for beeing stupid enugh to trust people in beeing nice.

Life sucks sometimes, so dose EU! we all got to live with it, its a vitrual universe ,-)

Halved Walnut shells taped on each paw, then place on a polished wooden floor:) THAT's how to enjoy cats:)

Oh, to Acronoid; Kill-Stealing is indeed shitty behaviour, hope it doesn't ruin too many days for you. After I kept getting killed, I started to check the PvP icon on my dash.... yellow means turn around:)

Hurrikane

thats a good one with the walnut shells hurrikane ill have to try that sometime

thats a good one with the walnut shells hurrikane ill have to try that sometime

Never actually done it, but my Dad is in fits every time he says about the time HE did it:)

Hurrikane

First, I think there is an explaination behind pvp zones on amathera:

First, amathera is expected to be rougher.

Secondly, some people tend to do things that do other people mad, and in pvp zones, it's a way to get rid of them. Things like, constantly pulling mobs on someone, a miner that comes up to you and start bombing around your claims.

Though, I agree some people do stretch the limit of whats ethical. For instance killing someone shooting at a mob, killing a miner who's gotten a spaceship, or having killing spree inside an outpost building/between outpost building and TP (there is a society that's specialized in this...)

Quote:

though arent u interfering with that person right to enjoy killing you in a pvp zone by sending in a support ticket about it?

Well said.

The other person was already hunting there. Maybe he didn't like you being in range? And shooting mobs he could have shot, if he was alone?

Back