to whom it may concern

Xayidee

Hatchling
Good day,

I have a problem: every time I try to make an account it gets rejected on the motive that my information is not correct (but it is!). I sent 2 messages to support in witch I explained but got no response.
if there is no other way that this can be fixed can someone help me and make me an account? I'll give you all the info required in a private message.

thanke you,
Xayidee

Support responses may need up to a week, but they will answer.

Just a thought, for some fields such as telephone numbers, apparently even if your telephone number doesnt come in a few parts, just fill it in from the front as though it did.
Maybe that is your problem, maybe not, but hope that helped.

Have you checked something as simple as the way you type your phone number? Or maybe try to replace special characters with international equivalents, like the "ø" or "ö" with "oe".

Support isn't always fast but they'll come around to it eventually - good luck :)

maybe it's because of the phone number, i don't use special characters, but some times in the rejection mail the day of birth is changed.

i have heard that accounts linked to hotmail address' wont be allowed, not sure how true this is or not, but maybe the account was registered to a freebie mail account

Lighterthief said:
i have heard that accounts linked to hotmail address' wont be allowed, not sure how true this is or not, but maybe the account was registered to a freebie mail account

I had my account under hotmail address, and its working fine, so i would think that isnt the problem...

Rednexi said:
I had my account under hotmail address, and its working fine, so i would think that isnt the problem...

was ur account setup in the last month orso?

Just another thought: the IP versus the country you declared you live in. If the IP you registered from doesn't match the country, for sure the account will be rejected. :D

Lighterthief said:
was ur account setup in the last month orso?

Heh well nope. So they might have blocked those account attempts. Yes dunno about that... :rolleyes:

Rednexi said:
Heh well nope. So they might have blocked those account attempts. Yes dunno about that... :rolleyes:

i am not too sure, but a friend with a hotmail addey couldt setup a account.... maybe that, maybe a glitch in the system, hehe, wouldnt be the 1st glitch i guess

Unfortunately, you live in Romania, and all accounts from Romania are being blocked by MA.

Apparently the majority of scammers/exploiters in the game were located in Romania.

Sorry, I hope they fix this soon :(

Back