Top PK'ers on Entropia Tracker

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
A little something for the PK'ers... Entropia tracker now show you "top pk'ers" ... its under "players" .. have a look on the site.. and go pk in the ring or somewhere else :D

Weeee ! :yay: :sniper:

As always - fabulous program that you bring to us! ! :hug:

it s a membership option only?

cool thx ;) +rep

ooops look like i cannot give u another + rep without spreading some +rep to other people before...... sorry mate

nevermind.... post removed

Oooh MA should pay you for this one lol now people will spend 20% more in PvP :D

awesome :) great work dude

btw GO RATIO GO!!!!!!!

lol I inadvertantly bumped this cos I had a question about it ... lol...

He added this a while ago

I must be at the bottom of the list. One PVP kill, and that was more in shock when someone opened fire on me and I had my gun in hand. I went "WTF" hit the mouse button as a reflex, I think that spoiled their concentration. Brrp-Brrp-Brrp and I won.

Top PKers my ass !! Most money spent in the Ring list ;)

I see hardly any of you "Top PKers" in PVP4 !

Top PKers my ass !! Most money spent in the Ring list ;)

I see hardly any of you "Top PKers" in PVP4 !

Unfortunately the globals in PvP4 happen far too sparsely to be able to judge the top PKers based on that, so killing spree is all you have to go by. Though I agree, most of the ring HoFs are simply "step into ring plz", which I do not support.

Unfortunately the globals in PvP4 happen far too sparsely to be able to judge the top PKers based on that, so killing spree is all you have to go by. Though I agree, most of the ring HoFs are simply "step into ring plz", which I do not support.

Ive sent a PM to starfinder, with an idea.. he might be able to work something out.

Back