Total Sellout

James pHaTaL Error
Selling everything I have... time to get on to cheaper games as I've deposited over $5000 US since I joined 5 months ago.

I've inquired with MA as to the legality of selling my avatar outright to see if they'll give me permission, so please inquire with me via a PM if interested. (Please don't flame, I know the arguments)

Notable skills:
HP: 113
Rifle 2.8K
Dodge 1.2K
evade 2k

Other skills are available upon request.

Also selling items:
Full nem M
MaddoxIV
Dante amp
EK2600
full rascal
lesser TP chip
2 abrer sights

will sell procedes via paypal once complete.

Please PM with questions/offers

Thanks

james phatal error said:
time to get on to cheaper games as I've deposited over $5000 US since I joined 5 months ago.

i dont whant breake you selling thread but i am very curious here ... you mean 500$ i guess

etopia,
Bearing in mind ive been hunting all afternnon and i have spent $50 just on ammo - I guess he means what he wrote.

Indeed I did... 5k us :)

That, my friends, is why I'm selling out... too much cash flow! I think a cocaine habit would have been cheaper. ;)

lol and you might actually get some enjoyment out of the cocaine lol

wow
i wont start a discution on " use right stuff with right skill and blabla ...." .
but 5k$ its more or less what i have spend in 1& half year and i got descent item for that amount,not bad skill , i play 10 hour per day , and i dont hof often.

please tell me that you had full shad and you sold it ....

ps: i hope you not offenced and take it as bump :)

No offense taken at all :)

I'd say a majority of the money was spent on skill chips and ammo... I've killed a LOT of mobs, and spent a lot at repair terminals... No shadow or other uber items... :confused:

oh my! :eek:
I have deposited ~1k$ I have better gear and alot more skills. what did you do boy!!!?? :eek:

Ah damn dude... thats like.. umm. Damn! :eek:
Hope ya get something back. Oh and Hi by the way Neighbor, I'm from Baltimore :D

Damn, it´s sad to see you go. But GL with selling. I´m sure you´ll get money for it :silly2:

hi im new and though i would add and ask if thats is ok,

ive plyed for about 2 months so not really to much xp but i have deposited around 900ped which is £45UK=$90usd so you spent $5000 usd then thats like £2500 in UK on 1 game WOW.

all i wanna know dude is did you make your money back and how long you been plying or shall i get out now b4 i relize its a waste of time ?

Waste of time? its a wondrful game :D Me got more cash on my card than I have deposited but thats prolly different from person to person, if you just go around killing daikiba youngs with a adj cannon you will probably lose some..

Back