Track your online time with ET

Status

Starfinder

Elite
Society
Planet Express
Ms. Kazzza 'Starfinder' Milla
It is now possible, if you run the Entropia Tracker client, to see how much time you have spent ingame via the Entropia Tracker webpage.

Go to settings to see how much time you have spent ingame in the last 30 days.

The reason why I am logging this information (just started to yesterday) is that I might change the credits from "number of globals logged" to how much time you have been running the Entropia Tracker client while participating inside Entropia Universe. This is a more fair measurement tool than number of globals, as they vary a lot from planet to planet.

I hope you understand the need for this logging, I will add a feature to the ET client so as it will not send "im online" messages to the ET server if you so wish.

Kind regards Starfinder

Ok but it's inaccurate, currently it shows me 2hrs 21 mins for last 30 days. I have had tracker running a lot longer than that last 30 days.

Ok but it's inaccurate, currently it shows me 2hrs 21 mins for last 30 days. I have had tracker running a lot longer than that last 30 days.

I guess that this feature got added today...

Edit: It shows 2h 21min for me too atm :scratch2:

Edit2: Seems like its working now

Last edited:
Fixed now.. it showed MY online time in the last two days.. (since ET got the feature)...

Starfinder, I set up ET to run when I was RT.

But now I am back on Calypso I usually play with my Globals switched off.

Will ET now measure my time online, even though I'm not doing anything useful? Should I not have ET loaded whenever I play without globals, so as not to be thought of as exploiting the new system?

Btw - did you fix the 2 bugs I reported 2 weeks ago from NT?

Just because you have globals "turned off" does not mean that these do not get sent to you or get logged into the log file. Which chats you have turned on only effects what is shown in the main chat window.

nice feature, not sure if I wanna know btw ;)

Status
Back