Trading Services

KenoZuki

Old Alpha
KenoZuki TheGreySoldier OneOfMany
Hello everyone, I would like to offer my services as a trader. I have worked with a few people so far, mostly in private discussions. Be it selling items, or buying items on their behalf. That being said, I would like to make it a more public service now. Perhaps you are too busy to look for items you want, or just don't want the hassle. If there is anything at all that you want done in the trade chat game, feel free to reach out to me. There is no set rate for my own compensation, it is all based on the current offer in front of me.

Things I have done so far include the following.
-Selling miners loots
-Selling crafters blueprints
-Buying pills for shop owners
-Selling high value UL weapons for people
-Buying limited weapons, armor, blueprints, skills, etc.

This all being said, I of course do my own trading, so there is plenty of other things that I actively trade, though everything above is what I have specifically done for other people on request. Recently I have really been enjoying finding skill chips that other players need, and getting everything together for them at a lower price than auction rates. So, I got the idea of making this a public service, if you want to make an offer for me to do some trading on your behalf, feel free to DM me on Discord or in game.

As for the names of the people that I have worked with so far, by default, I will keep them anonymous, however I will most likely be reaching out to them soon, in order to ask them for permission to provide their names, if this post develops traction.

Thank you, and good luck :)

Back