Question: Travellers Robe & Armor

VSFS

Old
Society
The Ministry
Shadow Fusion
Are they compatible? Can you wear a full set of armor and a Travellers Robe, like you can e.g. armor and a Master Coat? If so, does anybody have a screenshot of what that looks like? What about the hood, is it compatible with armors that have masks, not helmets?

You can wear the robe. I can't wear the hood with Angel armor. I am not sure if a face mask would work or not.

I only have an image from the back with the robe on. It has an interesting cut. I am curious how it will look when the game engine gets updated.

Feffox Uber

Cool, very interesting, thanks! Gratz on that 15k Feffox! :D

It'd be curious to know if anybody tried wearing the hood over a face mask type of armor.

Cool, very interesting, thanks! Gratz on that 15k Feffox! :D

It'd be curious to know if anybody tried wearing the hood over a face mask type of armor.

yes, you can, hood not removed with Ghost / Gremlin type face mask.

index.php

Are they compatible? Can you wear a full set of armor and a Travellers Robe, like you can e.g. armor and a Master Coat? If so, does anybody have a screenshot of what that looks like? What about the hood, is it compatible with armors that have masks, not helmets?

Found an old photo from front, but please note it was made before the latest graphical update.

both Sirch and I using the dark traveller one, same, just black coloured.
You can make a great set from the black one, there is matching black pants and boots for it.

dKnKrjf.jpg

Great, thanks for the info everyone!

I hope that the switch to UE5 will make all of these look better and clip less, and add more of these types of clothes and other stuff in general that can be combined with armor and actually look good.

It's already a pretty cool Jedi kind of a look as-is though.

Back