Try Before You Buy (TBYB) Rentals, Provided by Xanato Kaso and Co.

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Welcome to my new service, it is an extension of my existing rental service but aimed at facilitating trade deals for sellers and buyers. My service is to act as a Trusted 3rd Party to enable buyers and sellers interact with each other without fear of their items being stolen.

How it works.
A seller posts their item for sale on my thread and potential buyers are able to rent/test out the item before they make their purchase decision. This will allow sellers to move their items faster, and give buyers the ability to make sure they are getting what they need.
When a buyer wishes to test out an item, I will acquire it from the seller. The buyer provides me collateral to use the item. If they are happy with it, the deal is completed and I give the collateral to the owner, If they do not wish to purchase the item, then they trade back the item and their collateral is returned, and I in turn return it to the owner.

Why this is a useful service.
If you as a buyer are on the fence about purchasing an item, this will give you the opportunity to safely make sure you are getting what you want, whether it be weapons, armor, tools, you will be able to make sure it will satisfy your needs. At the same time, you do not have to worry about the seller not returning your PED if you decide that it is not what you desire.

As a seller you will have the ability to put your item in the hands of more players increasing the likelihood of a sale, speeding up the process and allowing you to get your ped quicker. And if the buyer does not end up making a purchase, you will have at least earned some income from the rental fee.

As of now I will not be charging any fee's to sellers as I would like to get this service up and running.

Last edited:
Customer Feedback/Reviews
As permanent partner of Xanato. I was able to rent a EWE 41 Tier 8 and it got sold right after it. Person wanted it after testing it basicly!

Here are some reviews from my regular rental service.
Little user review; nice rental service, good service and helpfull :) 10/10 would use again.
I went from a very satisfied customer, and went on and joined Xanato's rental service to make my gear available for rental too
Have used Xanato renting service and used a A105, everything went smoth :)

Will def use this during mayhem
i used the service and i am really happy with it
Im happy with the rental service that i could try use things i wouldnt be able to othervise, everything went smooth from start to finish with the service would recommend it to people who wants to try out better gear before buying or just rental for event
Rented christmas and summer 2020 over the weekend, good service. Will also offer my T3 LR-60 aug for rent through this serice. Working on tiering it up so by ester mayhem it will be a beast in cat 6. :)
Having dealt with Xan recently I can tell you that his word matters and he will respect the deal you reach with him.

Totally recommend this service (y)(y)
I have to say that Xanato's rental service was awesome. Met me more at my convenience than his own to make the trades even when I was unable to meet him on the night the rental ended to return his rings. Will for sure use him again for next mayhem.
Great service from start to finish. Fully recommended and I will definitely be back in the future. Thank you
BUMP for Xanato's rental service. Been renting from him and having a great experience with this service, and have another rental in process. Besides being very trustworthy, he's very professional and courteous, checks in to make sure that the rental is meeting your needs, and takes time to answer any questions or concerns. Nothing but good things to say, and will definitely continue to use his service.
Great Service used for almost 1.5 months renting an M83. Great person to work with. 10/10

Thank you
Just finished a service agreement with Xanato. Was 100% pleased with the service he provided. I would 100% recommend.
Happy item owner and returning customer of Xanato's Rental service here. So far, so good. Reliable and trustworthy, never a hiccup and always paid in full. Excited for the next one!

Last edited:
Service Terms and Conditions

Renters
  1. I do not own the items.
  2. You must have 100% of the requested price in PED, or the other acceptable items listed.
  3. You are not required to purchase the item if you are not satisfied with it and will receive your payment back upon request.
  4. If you are satisfied with the item you can contact me to finalize the deal.
    1. Depending on the seller's wishes I can complete the trade on their behalf or have you contact them to complete the trade.
      1. Item prices are not negotiable.
      2. If you wish to try to negotiate the price I can contact the seller on your behalf.
  5. All rental fees are Non-Refundable..
    1. Rental fees are paid up front.
    2. Rental duration is a maximum of 24hours
    3. Item's not returned before the 24 hours without notification will be considered purchased and the trade final.
Owners

Last edited:
Seller's Board

If you wish to have your item listed for sale please send me a pm on the forums or in game. Please include the price in PED's and what items your are willing to accept as part of the trade.

Anyone interested in trying out the items must have the price listed as collateral. Your PED is safe if you change your mind as I will be holding onto it, not the item's owner.

Item's For sale
Christmas Ring 2020- 33k
CDF XTLC 800 Tier 10- 130k

Last edited:
Buyer's Board

If you are trying to buy an item I can post it here. Please pm me with the item, the price you are looking for, and what Items you have available to trade in towards the item.

Last edited:
As permanent partner of Xanato. I was able to rent a EWE 41 Tier 8 and it got sold right after it. Person wanted it after testing it basicly!

++++++++++++

Back