Trying to gather list of Motherships.

Lancaster

Young
So, I was looking up the mothership list, and I found out its horribly out of date. I thought to kill some time I'd try and make an up-to-date list of the motherships, their owners, captains, pilots, and the like. Also a few other questions about it from a bit of research into the subject.

Question:
Pilot, Owner, Deed Holder, Claimed By. What are their meanings? What are the differences?
EDIT- This has been answered to my satisfaction. Thank you fish.

Please, tell me all you can about this list:

1 - Bismarck - Milela Sakuba Wilnfe
2 - Saratoga - Xpl0jd
3 - Yamato - Eugenio Anhithe Wilde
4 - Fortune - Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
5 - Revenge - Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs ( I know it was sold, now called the MacReady, owned by Entropia Transport. Captained by John Mothership Macready.)
6 - Victory - Miss Hoff Bad
7 - Thule - Atami Tami Atemi
8 - Ticonderoga - sold Oracle Kev FountofWisdom
9 - Kronan - Sbinortz Sbi Latz' tek
10 - Krusenstern - Modified Akoz Power
11 - Enterprise - Zek z3kdark3r Darker
12 - Alabama - Augis Auktuma Tumas
13 - Normandie - John Black Knight
14 - Varyag - donvoon crazyhunter batranu
15 - Gagarin - George Ace Skywalker
16 - Dreadnought - geats

EDIT: Updated list found. Thanks Black!
Update on the current status of motherships and her owners:

1 - Bismark - Milela Sakuma Wilnfe
2 - Saratoga - Rudolph the reindeer
5 - MacReady - John MacReady on behalf of Narfi Hungry Willem - formerly known as Revenge owned by Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs
7 - Thule - Sara Chibi Taylor
8 - Ticonderoga - Hooligan on behalf of BlackAngels
14 - Varyag - danotti magic pandora
16 - Dreadnought - Taxi Goblin Goldy
17 - Ark Royal - John Black Knight

Are the name listed the deed holders, pilots, owners? And can you supply the names of those in the other positions I mentioned, or a link to the info where I can find it?

After I get this set, I'll be doing a list of Privateers (There are 60, right?), so while I'm not looking for the information yet, if you have any, it'd be appreciated.

For the hell of it, I'm also trying to document SI, but I can understand if you'd rather not give that out.

I also understand there are a few fleets of ships out there, could I get a name of the larger fleets out there?

Any other information regarding Ships you'd like to toss in as well would be greatly useful.

Also on my to-do list is to combine all the various posted transport schedules and prices. This is gonna be fun.

Thanks!
Till next time,
Lancaster

Last edited:
Question: Pilot, Owner, Deed Holder, Claimed By. What are their meanings? What are the differences?

When the motherships were originally sold, they were already present in space. Each Mothership has an associated deed for it. The deed is what is sold on auction. The winning bidder then received the deed from the auctioneer. The deed shows in your inventory and can be traded from person to person, or sold on auction, etc.
Whoever holds the deed can then go onto the mothership and go to the main control terminal and press the "claim" feature there. Only the deed holder can do this. Upon doing this, the mothership offically transfers over to that avatar's control, and that avatar's name will appear above the mothership when you encounter it in space. If he were to then give or sell the deed to another participant, his name would still show over the mothership until the other player physically boarded the ship and pressed the "Claim" feature.
The Owner of the ship would officially be the person who holds the deed, because he can, at any time, claim the ship for his own.
Whoever has last claimed the mothership can control the passengers in the ship, the gunners, and who has the rights to pilot the ship. If he adds your name to the guest list and gives you Pilot rights, you are able to sit in the pilot's seat and fly the ship. The person physically flying the ship is the Pilot.

Hope this helps.

-fish

That does clear a few things up.

So someone can hold the deed to a few ships, but have other captains claim them, letting them full control over it. If, for whatever reason the Deed holder wishes to fire the Captain, they can at any time thanks to having the deed, enter the ship and claim it for themselves, effectively stripping the current captain of their power. Ok, that makes sense.

As far as I am aware, MS Saratoga has changed ownership to Rudolf the Reindeer (sp?), and MS Ark Royal = JBK, and MS MacReady = Narfi. (Not 100% sure, perhaps someone can verify.)

HERE is more info.

THat information is nearly a year old, but its data none the less, thanks for the link! are the prices in USD, or PED?

EDIT: PED, so it was. Wow, I usually read a bit better than that.

Last edited:
THat information is nearly a year old, but its data none the less, thanks for the link! are the prices in USD, or PED?

Read the whole thread perhaps? You will also get info on the trail of sales along the line.

Prices are in peds.

Renaming of the Revenge was temporal:

Neverdie gave me the deed to the Revenge today.
MA will reset the SI and return it to him.
He said he is retaining the Revenge name, so I assume this ship will be renamed MacReady. (though I would love to be able to select my own name)

So as I understand there are now both MacReady and Revenge in game.

I'm usually too busy being killed while leaving the planets, so don't pay much attention which MS are hanging there :)

Na, it was transferred, and the name changed. Neverdie wanted to make sure no one used the name Revenge, but him.

Ah, last page in that thread, Thanks Black for the update!

Update on the current status of motherships and her owners:

1 - Bismark - Milela Sakuma Wilnfe
2 - Saratoga - Rudolph the reindeer
5 - MacReady - John MacReady on behalf of Narfi Hungry Willem - formerly known as Revenge owned by Jon NEVERDIE Jacobs
7 - Thule - Sara Chibi Taylor
8 - Ticonderoga - Hooligan on behalf of BlackAngels
14 - Varyag - danotti magic pandora
16 - Dreadnought - Taxi Goblin Goldy
17 - Ark Royal - John Black Knight