TT value of Land Lot Deed lld

WhiteHawk

Provider
I thought it was 0.000001 PEDs, but that doesn't work out when you divide that by 0.083 PEDs, which is the total amount of LLDs sold so far according the the 1-month/1-year totals.

I am just trying to figure out how many have been sold, so I thought you could via auction data...

auction data is useless since some were resold through auction... and some of those that were resold may have been resold multiple times?

if im not mistaken, the deeds have the same tt as ammo, blazers, fruit ect
so 1000 deeds = 1 pec
then 8.3 pec in sales means that there have been sold (more or less) 8300 deeds through auction.

but as mastermesh stated, this number cant be used to know how many deeds have acyually been sold
by MA because of reselling.

if i had to guess, id say the have sold around 6000 deeds.

hope that helped :scratch2:

I seriously doubt more then a couple hundred deeds have been resold through auction so far.

If 8.3 pec have been sold so far, its pretty safe to say 8000+ have been sold by MA.

The auction data isn't useless. It does provide an upper limit since MA said they will be selling these exclusively through the in-game auction. The only part we are left unsure about is the lower limit.

I don't think thousands have been resold, maybe a couple hundred.

So I pretty much agree with Atraie. I think 8000-8400 is about as accurate as we can get.

thats pretty weak if that after 20 days or so they only sold 8,000 deeds :/ are most people waiting for the first dividends?

thats pretty weak if that after 20 days or so they only sold 8,000 deeds :/ are most people waiting for the first dividends?

8000 / 20 days = 400 / day which is 400K ped / day of deed sales. This is not actually a small amount of sales.

And they have only been sold for 14 days, not 20 if im not mistaken :)

8000 / 20 days = 400 / day which is 400K ped / day of deed sales. This is not actually a small amount of sales.
True, but the big liquidation caused by land deed purchases already seems to have settled for the most part, even though plenty are still on auction. That would suggest that deed purchases have slowed down as well. Following this line of thought, it seems like it will be difficult for MindArk to sell all 60,000 deeds. But I guess we'll see.

Dont be so sure of that, if the ROI for real is around 30% a year which we can calculate after a few payouts the sales can accelarate alot, i think alot of people is still waiting to see some numbers before they buy.

True, but the big liquidation caused by land deed purchases already seems to have settled for the most part, even though plenty are still on auction. That would suggest that deed purchases have slowed down as well. Following this line of thought, it seems like it will be difficult for MindArk to sell all 60,000 deeds. But I guess we'll see.

I'll sell mine for 3499. Limited time offer!

Back