Old
Society
Miner's Mafia
Tush GodKiller Tush
Hi my fellows :laugh:

My avatar name is:
Tush GodKiller Tush

STATS:
Prospecting: 1300 (Level 8, very soon 9)
Surveying: 500
Low, but I mine with brain ^^
and profit most of the time ;)

I can play 5+ HOURS a day. :eek:
My account was created at 2005.
I am mostly a Miner :D

No time to mine?
I have THE
time_logo.bmp
Activity and
time_logo.bmp
is what YOU need, what I have! :D
I just want skills and if things would go well, then small profit :)

Mining: (No Hourly Taxes ;))
gold-mining-jobs-nevada-200X200.jpg

I'm skilled miner, I know how to mine wisely, no overlapping and those things :)
You would need to support me with Bombs/Probes and if you want, Amp too.
I have OF-105
I don't count the value of Amplifier in the cost of run, so it's up to you to take the risk.

The system would go like this:
You'll give me 250-1000 PEDs/Bombs/Probes.
I'll go mining with the resources you provided.
DECAY COST:
2 pec / bomb drop (OF-105)
1 pec / extract (OM-101)

Profit:
Every profit goes to you, except the decay cost

Loss:
There is also risk of loss, well in every service there is one flaw. :)
I can assure you that I won't just run out and place bomb every 50m.
I know how to mine with minimal losses so IF we lose, it won't hopefully be big.

Do it if you want your Own Personal Miner :)
I'll give all additional information you need!

I want my customer to be happy in the end of run, so I'll do my best!

In-Game: Tush GodKiller Tush (mostly mining, so it's useless)
EF: Tush (Yeah, right, I wrote this topic under my true identity :D)
E-mail: tomas.borza@gmail.com

Either comment or PM me, I check forums every 30m-1h :computer:

If you like this thread, you're welcome to comment to keep my job application alive :D

Last edited:
Interesting. So essentially its a way for people to hedge their bets.

Do you mine wherever you want or do you go where the customer wants you to mine?

You're right, I mine anywhere I want, but of course if a customer wants me to mine at particular place, I don't see a problem :D
Basically, if you want me to mine near New Switz, I will mine there. If you want me to mine at CND, extra 50 PED to travel fee would be needed naturally. If you don't tell any location, I will mine where I think low amount of people go, to get max resources with minimal losses :)

Nice approach. I think this is the first service I've seen where the person takes on part of the loss liability.

Nice approach. I think this is the first service I've seen where the person takes on part of the loss liability.

Thanks, I try to make it look attractive :)

Innovation

Bump for a new limited offer :D :bump:

You'll lose however this goes. Question is how. 75% profit or all ur peds. I hope you lose 75% profit, good luck! :scratch2:

:scratch2:
So you are actually mining with a finder you have not maxed yet and making profit with it ?
Nice idea, hope it works out for you.

You'll lose however this goes. Question is how. 75% profit or all ur peds. I hope you lose 75% profit, good luck! :scratch2:

I have adjusted the % a little for it to be still attractive and for me to be able to survive longer if things don't go well. Basically, now the % look a little less...let's say crazy. I think it could go with actual values. ;)

:scratch2:
So you are actually mining with a finder you have not maxed yet and making profit with it ?
Nice idea, hope it works out for you.

Yeah, I know I have not maxed the OF-105 yet, but I'm now just 60m under the maximum, and I'm not mining only in this service, so the average search depth increases every day this thread survives ;) Soon it'll be maxed.
And yes, I manage to profit with it, you might want to check my mining log :rolleyes: Not uber profit, but everything counts :)

:bump:

I edited the service, it now looks like the old service offer thread.
All I'll get now are the skills, I can't afford to cover the losses yet, so cope with conditions please. :)

Back