Suggestion: Twen Ring

Thark

Stalker
Society
The Prodigy
Shawn Thark Columbo
Hey,

I'd love to see a TWEN Ring! Maybe even two, left and right. Would prolly come out of some TWEN Boxes so we could have those drop from any mob in the Universe. Adds some MU to loot, could also be mined too. And maybe all BP can drop a nice L BP that lets you craft them. Prolly should be using nanocubes for that :p

As for what it does, dunno. Im a sucker for Autoloot so I'd want that but you guys have some design philosophy of making rings always not quite match. So you gotta figure that out!

But Id think that would be cool. Could also have some TWEN Shirts and stuff inside the boxes... but not as much as the halloween ones lol.

Edit: Oh and plz dont add it to those strongboxes as a Unique Ring. Should be multiple around I feel like. Should prolly more in line with Ares, Easter 2022 Id think so its a celebratory thing. Or you know, go the other route and make it super valuable like Summer20 or sth, just not unique plz!

Cheers

Hey,

I'd love to see a TWEN Ring! Maybe even two, left and right. Would prolly come out of some TWEN Boxes so we could have those drop from any mob in the Universe. Adds some MU to loot, could also be mined too. And maybe all BP can drop a nice L BP that lets you craft them. Prolly should be using nanocubes for that :p

As for what it does, dunno. Im a sucker for Autoloot so I'd want that but you guys have some design philosophy of making rings always not quite match. So you gotta figure that out!

But Id think that would be cool. Could also have some TWEN Shirts and stuff inside the boxes... but not as much as the halloween ones lol.

Edit: Oh and plz dont add it to those strongboxes as a Unique Ring. Should be multiple around I feel like. Should prolly more in line with Ares, Easter 2022 Id think so its a celebratory thing. Or you know, go the other route and make it super valuable like Summer20 or sth, just not unique plz!

Cheers
Agreed! a ring for mining/carfting would be appreciated. theres only 1 i know of.

Oh God, please no TWEN boxes! I've already deposited enough!!! 😂

Jokes aside, this is a good idea. TWEN boxes could drop all year like the Entropia Unreal tokens, make em rare. Make em drop from every mob in the game. Very good idea 💡

Giving everyone more of a reason to grind universe wide is a good thing. These should drop from any size mob.

TWEN boxes as a semi-rare loot would be an awesome idea. I like it!

Where is our TWEN mankini with increased runspeed due to aerodynamics?
How about the TWEN Quad-Wing Interceptor that flies 0.1% faster but instead of regular thruster it farts out dung carried in its inventory that blind pirates?
Where's the damn TWEN limited edition medistims that heal 1 x (Messi's current HP) per second?
I want my TWEN Super Sweet Candy Cane That maxes all the stats for 10 mins but encumbers you with 5000kg because it causes diabetes.
Where is my special Rocktropia TW(ERK) items? I want my TWEN M1LF destroyer (L) gun!
We deserve a TWEN holy fuck you're going crazy pill (500%) where you gain 500% skill gain but also consume 500% the ammo and decay!
Where is our TWEN Recycle blueprint blueprint? It lets you throw any garbage blueprint you don't want into it and convert it into something else!
WHERE is our TWEN Even rarer rare token that you can claim for a BC-300 (John Black edition)
GOD where is the TWEN..........

Okay obviously there's so much we can add right? Come on Mindark! Look at all these awesome ideas I'm giving you!

Great idea!

We get 3 new rings a year, isn't this enough?
Well, it used to be 4! And I'd say 20th anniversary for this sorta game is a huge deal, it may well warrant a special ring.

they should implement new items for mining, like finders, amps, excavators, rings that help miners, not stupid horrors that were exploited by fair endgamers. and not to mention crafting that was reduced to almost only EP and recycle. in the old days, mining was nr 1 in hall of fame, now you see a 2k+ from 3 to 3 days

Last edited:
they should implement new items for mining, like finders, amps, excavators, rings that help miners, not stupid horrors that were exploited by fair endgamers. and not to mention crafting that was reduced to almos only EP and recycle. in the old days, mining was nr 1 in hall of fame, now you see a 2k+ from 3 to 3 days
Hear Hear! #makemininggreatagain

Well another idea just wider .Random drop of boxes : twen box ( hunters ) and other type : twen mining box.
So all sides are happy.
Besides giving 2x rings from it, wont lure a lot of depositing,because of chance getting is 0.0001. But with wider options what we have from seasonal boxes. I agree to give 2x rings ( left and right hand ) but also i would include Twen : ares,athenic and others with slicely beeing better from regular ones.
That would be much more tempting to open

Back