TWEN tokens dropping but not getting them in inventory

shadowlord

Mature
My loot is saying Twen tokens are dropping but they are not in my inventory. Only about 1 in 4 drops are actually going to inventory. Anyone else notice this?

what planet are u on ? also u hunting in annihilation ?

hunting annihilation on Calypso. I watch the loot drop when it says a TWEN token is there then i look at my tokens in inventory and now they are about 1 out of 3 registering in inventory. My loot tracker isn't counting the "shadow" tokens either, even though the ingame loot window is showing a TWEN token was looted, weird.

Last edited:
hunting annihilation on Calypso. I watch the loot drop when it says a TWEN token is there then i look at my tokens in inventory and now they are about 1 out of 3 registering in inventory.

Weird man...

still waiting for there response on there being no halloween 2023 in the boxes.,,,,, seeing the last ring looted was halloween 2022 ....and i know thousands of people spent money on boxes looking for that thing already.... false advertisement and another MA failure basically robbing people for something not in the loot pool

Sometimes the materials looted get stuck on screen, they never dissapear unless you click over them, so, it might be a left over tokens bugged there and u just see it constantly.
Thought that also, but i clicked them off and it didn't change. Also changed instances and turned off my loot tracker addon, still getting only 1 out of 3 TWEN tokens it says i looted.

You sure you not mistaking twen token with mayhem token? If the tracker don't catch them is because they not being displayed on chat loot. Looks kinda lamme to ask but just to make sure.

Maybe a visual glitch related with loot window only? I don't use loot window since long time, it used to take a lot of the screen.

Thought that also, but i clicked them off and it didn't change. Also changed instances and turned off my loot tracker addon, still getting only 1 out of 3 TWEN tokens it says i looted.
its 2023, and most grapics card has a built-in recording function, nvidia shadowplay/geforce experience etc

can you record an instance of this happening?

if you use nvidia, just press alt + z while in game to open up the gui and set it up easily

The right question would be about amount/frequency dropping for you now, - how it compares to yesterday's 'bugged' drops?
For example you get now 1 token per 30 ped.
What was it yesterday, both observed and actual.

This should answer you if it was actual bad bug or just visual.
Given that you hunt the same mobs with the same setup.

Started recording my play today and all the drops worked perfect, So no problems today, must have been bugged yesterday Will keep an eye on what is dropping and what i'm actually getting in the future, lol,
I always play with 3-4 minute Nvidia Shadowplay, recording all my footage 3-4 minutes back in time with the simply click of a button. Great for those hofs.

Back