Ty for fixing radar bug in pvp

ktpsmf

Prowler
Society
just a visitor
not playing
i know it is not often people do. wghen ma makes good thing instead of bad.
all we ca judge whem tye do something wrong.
but this time. i want to Thank You mindark for fixing Radar BUG.

TY ALOT!!!!!
ofc , it would be better with radar on but still :)))

ty ang gl in future bug fixes :)

Reactions: aia
This should have been mentioned in the VU notes... definitely a big enough bug fix for some of us.

Reactions: aia
This should have been mentioned in the VU notes... definitely a big enough bug fix for some of us.

I think it's a big fix for everyone who belives in fair play, regardless if they are frequent in lootable pvp or not; and yeah MA should have mentioned it.

Thanks for telling! :thumbup:

Whaaat? No really?

It only took them.. 10 months? To fix it :yay:.
Feels as though MA is improving:rolleyes:

I was wondering if it is fixed or not.

Of course, it can be the case that they fix it inadvertently and had no idea :D

It only took them.. 10 months? To fix it :yay:.
Feels as though MA is improving:rolleyes:

Yes it's great to to see that it's been fixed.. the question is what one? This bug has been around well over 10 months. I still remember the time I was in pvp4 and this person just seemed to fly right to me land and kill me without any delay. Forgot his full name, but he even had his nick named after the bug. GPS something. heh

But anyway, it's great to see that it has been fixed. GREAT work MA!

Yes it's great to to see that it's been fixed.. the question is what one? This bug has been around well over 10 months. I still remember the time I was in pvp4 and this person just seemed to fly right to me land and kill me without any delay. Forgot his full name, but he even had his nick named after the bug. GPS something. heh

But anyway, it's great to see that it has been fixed. GREAT work MA!

That may have had nothing to do with radar. Teams can set a team target on someone and follow them any where. They know exactly how far away you are and direction at all times. Doesn't matter if you die or relog or leave the planet. Moment you are back on planet or logged on again and the team didn't set a new team target they can see where you are again.

That may have had nothing to do with radar. Teams can set a team target on someone and follow them any where. They know exactly how far away you are and direction at all times. Doesn't matter if you die or relog or leave the planet. Moment you are back on planet or logged on again and the team didn't set a new team target they can see where you are again.

This should be disabled in pvp...

So.... i'm back in pvp soon :D

Geez... I was wondering how I was able to run around in there all day without seeing a single (Insert SOC name here) member! Guess PVP is no good unless they can work around the radar being disabled....

Menace

Are you not banned you vile cheating scamming scum of the calypso universe

Why are you so angry at Menace for his trapping ?

I dont hear ppl calling out the names of the people who did very well in the feffox caves due to teamsettings making it a walk in the park to finish high.

Or the trappers of Julebot last X-mas.

I dont hear vtol hunters all over the planets getting bashed, high and low ive seen em all.

I dont hear high end estate/bank owners getting trolled for their auction bug abuse?

Ive seen avatars using the pvp radar bug for 6 months, could even predict their relog patterns on FL.

Or the skill cheat at the pvp forts, or the tiering cheat at the pvp forts...... etc etc

All seem to be doing them , mostly high end , high profile soc members.

Why arent you angry with them?

I dont defend Menace in any way, but he came out, got his face filled with shit from us , and banned with all right and that was a correct call, but given perspective of other peoples actions in EU Menace shouldnt take all our frustration.

Enough.

Why are you so angry at Menace for his trapping ?

I dont hear ppl calling out the names of the people who did very well in the feffox caves due to teamsettings making it a walk in the park to finish high.

Or the trappers of Julebot last X-mas.

I dont hear vtol hunters all over the planets getting bashed, high and low ive seen em all.

I dont hear high end estate/bank owners getting trolled for their auction bug abuse?

Ive seen avatars using the pvp radar bug for 6 months, could even predict their relog patterns on FL.

Or the skill cheat at the pvp forts, or the tiering cheat at the pvp forts...... etc etc

All seem to be doing them , mostly high end , high profile soc members.

Why arent you angry with them?

I dont defend Menace in any way, but he came out, got his face filled with shit from us , and banned with all right and that was a correct call, but given perspective of other peoples actions in EU Menace shouldnt take all our frustration.

Enough.

ermik, some people just have alot of anger. there is place where they can write anything and not get a puch to head with "peacemaker" :)

Are you not banned you vile cheating scamming scum of the calypso universe

You'll be happy to know that I am not. :)

On another note... why you so mad? Do you maybe belong in one of those SOCs that abused the radar system?

Geez... You talk pretty rough m8. Remember.... Those are 24" monitors you got.... Seems you've got them confused with biceps.... And.... That thing you THINK is a nut sack.... Well its just a keyboard.... oh... And your castle.... Yup... Your moms basement.

One word for ya.....

GOOF!

Menace

Last edited:
Back