UL Laser Carbines

M Rufen Power

Marauder
Society
How To Survive
Mark Rufen Power
Want to know what these guns would be selling for.

UL LR32 MODIFIED Milken says TT+8000. Tier 4 TT+10k ingame AH this year.

UL AL24? TT+14k in 2011? Is that what it still goes for?

UL LAW-303?

UL LAW-404?

Sell for at this point in time, if anybody has any idea let me know please.

Last edited:
BUMP.

Removed Diabolic from list as one ingame & contacted owner.

Would be very interested for the rest of the guns on list though.

Mod, please change the title of thread, thanks.

Sold UL LR53 (Tier 5) for about +15k earlier this year.

Post a bump.

Hello, i believe the lr32 to be between +2k and +6k. I am myself looking for a seller/owner.

Good luck :)

Hello, i believe the lr32 to be between +2k and +6k. I am myself looking for a seller/owner.

Good luck :)
I am looking for LR32 UL but the Modified version... which has never to my knowledge sold below +10k.. but thanks for your contribution. Also if you havent thought of it, try getting LR32 Adj instead of regular.

I am looking for LR32 UL but the Modified version... which has never to my knowledge sold below +10k.. but thanks for your contribution. Also if you havent thought of it, try getting LR32 Adj instead of regular.

Look at ingame au, I think one did sell for +8k not that long ago..

Any information at all about AL24 and the LAW guns?

Thanks, I will investigate this further.

if you investigate i would suggest checking out this pricecheck thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?229072-Modified-Isis-LR32-Unlimited

basically speaking, some bright spark read the "no personal lootpool dev notes", paid the slightly high buyout on this weapon due to its eco, and turned around and tried to sell it on this forum for +35K because it was, according to this bright spark, a TT profit gun, this caused some anger and amusement at the time :)

Back