UL Vivo T20 hofs

Taz Devil

Provider
Society
Guess Who
Terry Taz Devil
Completely unexpected to see a BP for this in inventory, initially thought it was for a (L) item until I looked again. Decided since it was a boosted BP to craft it, thinking there would be maybe a 50-100 ped global per success and it was only 6 clicks - can't lose much I thought.

First click - near success, second click - near success. Meh. Then looked at the value.....2k residue each. Maybe I'm onto something here, 4 clicks left.

Next 4 clicks, bang, bang, smack, kapow!! 4 T20 faps popped up at full tt plus some. Took a while for the shock to wear off, and realised later on it was my 13th birthday in EU so am happy. Last one was crafted in 2021, and prior to that back in 2013 so might be a while before the BP drops again. Will be interesting to see how far one of these can be tiered before needing to be repaired so will try it out...... might take me about 10 years hahaha.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/entropia-2022-08-02-19-56-59-jpg.339790/

Dunno how to post a pic from the gallery so link will have to do for now

Awesome run, congratz :)

Gratz man!

Nice!! Those blueprints are very very rare and are truely boosted! Very nice to see!

Back