Suggestion: Unique weapons

Nik-Elas

Prowler
Negolas
I think it would be cool to have more unique weapons, at least one for each class. As seen in this pic there are 5 Unique weapons ATM, 4 of which are Melee.
Why not Unique MF chips, whips, clubs, pistols, blp, laser, plasma?

index.php

This is exactly what world of warcraft did when they went from TBC to later expansions prior to TBC looting epic stuff was very very rare, after tbc and beyond everyone could loot epic loot all over the places.They dropped from 12 million subscribers to as close as 2 million give or take.
Be extremely careful what you ask for and be aware of the implication they can cause.

There are definitely a bunch of guns that are essentially unique, just not named or guaranteed as such. There's only 1 of bl1800, mod dar 9300 and bl1950. Probably a few others too

There are definitely a bunch of guns that are essentially unique, just not named or guaranteed as such. There's only 1 of bl1800, mod dar 9300 and bl1950. Probably a few others too
^This. Add Cempball-Welch 1/P-3, Ancient to the list of "chances of a 2nd one looting are zero". (Or IF a 2nd exists, the owner is VERY private about it.)

And not just guns/weapons. Coover's Personal Nurse comes to mind. Couple of rings are unique. Armor sets...

For various reasons, there's tons of items that are "unique" without the title. Often we find some of these are "unique" because once they are released, some detail about them becomes found that makes them highly improper to release more into the wild. (bad bug, bad stat, etc.)

This is exactly what world of warcraft did when they went from TBC to later expansions prior to TBC looting epic stuff was very very rare, after tbc and beyond everyone could loot epic loot all over the places.They dropped from 12 million subscribers to as close as 2 million give or take.
Be extremely careful what you ask for and be aware of the implication they can cause.
In Wow u had a few players per server having those Legendary items/warglaives.
In Entropia its alot less, think that was his point.
Lets say 5x each of those would be ok, or not?

So y'all would be cool looting a unique item with 14 efficiency and 1.2 dmg/sec. right?
Or maybe same stats as an old EP-16, but gold colored?
I mean unique doesn't have to mean uber stats, right?

So y'all would be cool looting a unique item with 14 efficiency and 1.2 dmg/sec. right?
Or maybe same stats as an old EP-16, but gold colored?
I mean unique doesn't have to mean uber stats, right?
That is actually kinda what I'm saying yes. I mean some people like those shitty dpp guns for special occasions. Everything in this game is not always for optimal profit making, lots of people spend lots of money on very silly things.
Obviously not flooding the market as, Unique, no need to drop 10 at once, one each year, why not?

I still strongly believe UL stuff is market killer.

Make high end, high TT, high eff, low decay L weapons.

Eg 85% eff 80 dps, 100 PED, 0.1 pec decay rifle. That would make it have some hefty markup, it could tier for free and it could be broken, removed from game and given as reward to next person.

Any UL drops just once and saturates the market once everyone who wants it has one.

I.

Back