"unknown at halloween mayhem" ?

jellyfish

Dominant
the rare loot hof list is full of "unknown at Halloween mayhem"

what is this "unknown" item? is it the vampiric cloak or something else?

(for god sake mindark, how about fixing that bug?)

atleast it's not "unknown at string"

check entropialife :)

Bad coding that's what it is

jeanni helped me out and it looks like the reason entropialife was a dead end to me is probably because my account is hidden...

her entropialife shows different things than mine... my rare loot list is blank, hers is not

good to know

(for god sake mindark, how about fixing that bug?)

It's not a bug.. MA have no idea what it is either :) Neither does the PP, they were hoping someone would answer in this thread so they could add the name.

jeanni helped me out and it looks like the reason entropialife was a dead end to me is probably because my account is hidden...

her entropialife shows different things than mine... my rare loot list is blank, hers is not

good to know

yeah well, if you want others to share but dont share yourself what does that make you? :)
everything you know about the game, and take advantage of, is based on other people sharing "secrets" in the past.

yeah well, if you want others to share but dont share yourself what does that make you? :)
everything you know about the game, and take advantage of, is based on other people sharing "secrets" in the past.

my hugest profits were from my own discoveries and experience and had nothing to do with others. the reason I don't want people to pry in my business is because THEY will take advantage of what I figured out the hard way ;)

but ofc, spying on others have helped in other occasions ^^

Back