Unlocked CGA :)

Avery

Prowler
Society
Black Sun
Linden The Chosen Avery
I unlocked Calypso Ground Assessment a short while ago. On a Prospecting gain of course.

Skills @ time of unlocking:

Prospecting: 2242
Geology: 1299
Mining: 3735
Extraction: 1790

In a way it feels a little hollow now with skills moving so quickly. I can remember when I was around 1500 Prospecting and skills weren't moving at all, I was thinking it would take me a year from then to unlock it (even with dropping 1000 bombs a day).

Avery said:
In a way it feels a little hollow now with skills moving so quickly. I can remember when I was around 1500 Prospecting and skills weren't moving at all, I was thinking it would take me a year from then to unlock it (even with dropping 1000 bombs a day).

And I recall you bitching about it ;) LMAO!

GRATS Ave! Fantastic news for the uber miner! :girl: :hug:

Gratz Ave! Now, to make your life complete you need to teach me all you know ;)

DD
:evilking:

Veeeery cool! GRATS! :tongue2:

My mining-mentor :girl: :D

u uba me nuba

Grats Avery !

Let me know how you feel about the new skill and if you notice any change in miningresults. I chipped out prospecting to de-activate CGA and since then I feel im doing slightly better.

strakkan said:
Grats Avery !

Let me know how you feel about the new skill and if you notice any change in miningresults. I chipped out prospecting to de-activate CGA and since then I feel im doing slightly better.

Please don't tell me that! I'll give you some feedback :) Hopefully I'll get some good mining done this weekend and see if it adversely affects me lol.

Devil Doll said:
Gratz Ave! Now, to make your life complete you need to teach me all you know ;)

DD
:evilking:

That wount take as long as you might think :D :laugh:

Gratz!

Do you also need a few K of drilling and surveying skills?

:beerchug:

Already said it in soc chat but its worths a GRATZ again :)

Keep dropping those bombs mr. :wise:

Now I know how you're finding those rare ores. :D

Big grats.

Back